The 20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal FC - PL | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal FC - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form goes out the window....Aubamayung loves to score against us....depends who is fit from the Austria expedition....

Spurs 2 (ND and Kane (pen) Arsenal 2 (Aubumface 1, Dier og)

Strong defense will win this one...draw those assholes in and hit them on the counter...

3-1
Kane - 1
Son - 2

I will give them a consolation goal because that prick Abuyayang or whatever will get one.

Last edited:
Let us not forget that Arteta has probably been on the blower to Pep for the low down.

0-1 another ground out display

I'm worried about predicting this one

I said City would win and we beat them
I said Chelsea would win and we got a goalless draw

So I'm feel partially responsible for our success in our accumulation of 4 points against the odds. I've clearly taken one for the team by sacrificing my prediction league table position and I'm now worried that if I predict a Spurs win, then I might jinx our boys.

I might sit on the fence for a couple more days and think about what to do.

I'm worried about predicting this one

I said City would win and we beat them
I said Chelsea would win and we got a goalless draw

So I'm feel partially responsible for our success in our accumulation of 4 points against the odds. I've clearly taken one for the team by sacrificing my prediction league table position and I'm now worried that if I predict a Spurs win, then I might jinx our boys.

I might sit on the fence for a couple more days and think about what to do.
Join the club Mutters...I’ve been making the sacrifice all season...jinxes are real you know.

After watching tha Lask game where Son was obviously knackered but still played 70 minutes, with some moron shouting him to go on Sonny in the 65th minute, and taking into account that both LoCo and ND couldn’t impose themselves on the game, together with our inability to pass and move properly, I’m changing my prediction...

Spurs 0 Arsenal 5 (Ambugayman 3, Tierney, Saka)

3-0 to us. MAYBE. I have to say I think we could be very good but have some reservations still.

Status
Not open for further replies.