The 20/21 predictor thread - Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 2 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Like USAF , I just don’t know anymore .
What’s the point in going for a result , using all my sixty three years experience ,( Rich !!!)
when Jose plays anti football .
There is no point in going for a nil -nil , not if I want Ex’s money , it’s only worth 1 point .
Any sort of draw isn’t much better .

So I’m going to use my own intuition , my own formula , my own belief ,
We are Spurs , we entertain while scoring goals , we have players that scare the pants off of the opposition .
We are playing away , the shackles are coming off .
We are going to win , 4-0.
Harry , Son , Hojbejg , and Toby are going to score .

Who ‘s that laughing at the back ?

I'm not just laughing Walt, I'm falling about. Is that four 1-0 wins over the next four seasons.

‘No one wonder if it won’t be ANOTHER game where we go ahead with a goal and then FAIL to hold onto a lead?..... because our coach cant work out a tactic to WIN the game?

I have gone for a defeat because I am so pissed off at our football...however we have lost 3 times so far this season and all three teams are above us in the league...so a draw or win is more likely ...,however I will not change my mind....either I get the points in the predictor game or spurs will so I guess it is a win win! Hope it is the latter of course! If we win and I get no predictor points then I will predioct defeat in all the other games to come for the sake of SPURS!

I have gone for a defeat because I am so pissed off at our football...however we have lost 3 times so far this season and all three teams are above us in the league...so a draw or win is more likely ...,however I will not change my mind....either I get the points in the predictor game or spurs will so I guess it is a win win! Hope it is the latter of course! If we win and I get no predictor points then I will predioct defeat in all the other games to come for the sake of SPURS!
You’ve got a touch of the Harry’s . That’s what he used to do until he got the petrol, and buggered off .