The 20/21 predictor thread - Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 3 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Well our results lately don't appear to have deemed anyone else's optimism - so I hope you're all right! Lose this and I suspect we'd have a mini-crisis on our hands.
Well every time we have a performance and result like the last one you think something has got to change next time. Of course, it hasn't so far but it has to change some time doesn't it........??

6 points off the leader. COYS!!!

Pray that doesn't become 9 by the end of this day, as when you look who is above us and who is just behind us, Top 4 looks nigh on impossible if we don't win today, and Top 6 could soon be the same.

Next year without European football would all but guarantee the end of Son and Kane in a Spurs shirt.

Come on Jose, we need the win. Play on the front foot!!

Last edited:
Pray that doesn't become 9 by the end of this day, as when you look who is above us and who is just behind us, Top 4 looks nigh on impossible if we don't win today, and Top 6 could soon be the same.

Next year with our European football would all but guarantee the end of Son and Kane in a Spurs shirt.

Ex , I need your goal scorer please , unless you are waiting for the team announcement !

Next year with our European football would all but guarantee the end of Son and Kane in a Spurs shirt.

I wonder if that is why Jose celebrated so much when we qualified for the EL at the end of last season ?
The whole coaching team were going bananas on the pitch , at the final whistle .