The 20/21 predictor thread - Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

I had expected Jose to attack Fulham & hence went for a 4-1 win. He didn't so that fecked that up. Now the Q is will Jose go for it 😂 😂 or be his normal defensive set up 😠😠 self. Decisions decisions, I am going to assume/hope he will try to really win win...and not just try to hold on win. So boldly going for a 3-1 win for us with Son x 2 & kane. May god have mercy on my spurs blindness...

I'm sick to the stomach with the thought of losing this, which is a distinct possibility.

1-1 a draw is all I can see here.

I'm sick to the stomach with the thought of losing this, which is a distinct possibility.

1-1 a draw is all I can see here.

EX
They beat us easily last year up there with our 'tictac' approach ...they have just won 2 on the bounce...they will be so up for this to kick start their fight for survival that I think your 1-1 is very optimistiuc...I of little faith

Like USAF , I just don’t know anymore .
What’s the point in going for a result , using all my sixty three years experience ,( Rich !!!)
when Jose plays anti football .
There is no point in going for a nil -nil , not if I want Ex’s money , it’s only worth 1 point .
Any sort of draw isn’t much better .

So I’m going to use my own intuition , my own formula , my own belief ,
We are Spurs , we entertain while scoring goals , we have players that scare the pants off of the opposition .
We are playing away , the shackles are coming off .
We are going to win , 4-0.
Harry , Son , Hojbejg , and Toby are going to score .

Who ‘s that laughing at the back ?