The 20/21 predictor thread - Royal Antwerp FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - EL | Page 2 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Royal Antwerp FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - EL

Two brain overload suggestions for Walt.

Sub bench prediction, a point for each , has to be in before team announced obviously. And only half points for those who change their scorers after team announced.

Two brain overload suggestions for Walt.

Sub bench prediction, a point for each , has to be in before team announced obviously. And only half points for those who change their scorers after team announced.
And just to send Walt apoplectic, I do think there should be a much higher reward for predicting the correct score.

As it stands (and I hope I've got this right), if the result is say 1-0 and a poster predicts that score correctly, another poster predicting 4-3 would get the same points but with the possibility of more points by being able to name a greater number of goalscorers.

Predicting the score correctly carries the greatest degree of difficulty and I would award at least 4 points. And it would encourage posters to go low (in goals that is) without being disadvantaged.

Just a thought!

And just to send Walt apoplectic, I do think there should be a much higher reward for predicting the correct score.

As it stands (and I hope I've got this right), if the result is say 1-0 and a poster predicts that score correctly, another poster predicting 4-3 would get the same points but with the possibility of more points by being able to name a greater number of goalscorers.

Predicting the score correctly carries the greatest degree of difficulty and I would award at least 4 points. And it would encourage posters to go low (in goals that is) without being disadvantaged.

Just a thought!

Good thought!!

Walthy - shall we have a bonus system for who gets the score right?

Where do we change the scorers' names so Walt picks up on it?

In our original post (by editing) or a new post?

I am very happy to go along with the correct score scenario with a bonus for that . Any other changes can be implemented after today’s games .
I’ve been out all day , I have just got in and haven’t read all the posts . Still got lots of things to sort out at home so haven’t got time to give to this just yet .