The 20/21 predictor thread - Royal Antwerp FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - EL | Page 3 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Royal Antwerp FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - EL

Where do we change the scorers' names so Walt picks up on it?

In our original post (by editing) or a new post?
In a new post please 80 , ta mate . If anybody has altered scorers I will have to go through them all .
Might disrupt my “good morning thread” posts though , which will send Nick into raptures

I haven’t had time to look but I guess Kane isn’t playing . ! Can’t take anymore posts now , won’t be fair on those who posted days ago . Will still accept change of scorers though , up till kick off

I haven’t had time to look but I guess Kane isn’t playing . ! Can’t take anymore posts now , won’t be fair on those who posted days ago . Will still accept change of scorers though , up till kick off

How do you run this Walt, have you got spreadsheets all over the lounge floor or a white board up on the wall with all the posters names on etc. ?

How do you run this Walt, have you got spreadsheets all over the lounge floor or a white board up on the wall with all the posters names on etc. ?
Normally make it up as I go along !!!!

I do it all on paper , we have 37 posters in total that have shown interest in this , they are all written down in the first column , next column is the predicted score , then the scorers , which contains a lot of scribbled out names , then the points that the prediction has gained , next column is the previous match overall total . Then I just add the two together and work out the highest to lowest .
It’s good to have a record in case of unexpected problems .
I worked for a firm once where we had all the employees , chippies , plumbers , sparkies etc booked in for the month in advance all on a whiteboard . One day , the owner walked in and in a fit of temper, something had gone wrong , somewhere ,took his anger out on the white board and wiped it all off . I just looked at him and said , what the kin ell have you just done . He then had a right go at me for not having a back up !!!... chaos wasn’t the word for it . Nobody knew what job anybody was booked in for or what day !!!!
Keep it all on paper now

For my ratings I have the players names down the left side of a piece of paper, then I either put a cross or a tick for each notable moment of each player with comments on any incident they are involved in if needed.

Some ratings from you would be good.
Difficult , I only heard it on the radio . Only got Sky sports put back on last week since last June when I cancelled it , which is why I haven’t been posting . It’s very difficult to post on what a bloke is saying or not saying on the radio . I don’t have BT sport and I’m keeping clear of the pub . Sorry Nick . Not very insightful of me . !!!!!!!!!!!!!