The 147th Open Championship at Carnoustie | Page 2 | Vital Football

The 147th Open Championship at Carnoustie

Warming up very nicely now! Spieth, Tiger on the charge, Rory just teed off. Big names manoeuvring into position at the top of the leader board.

Sod the Open. My Club have just reached the semi-finals of the County Scratch Knockouts.

We beat the Champions of the last 2 years in the last round, so confidence was high, but it turned into a tough struggle.

I caddy for one of the team, and in the foursomes this morning they were 5 down with 5 to play, only to get a half in the end!! 3 birdies in the last 5 holes was awesome. Another half in the singles, a couple of beers, and now I'm shattered. We ran out 7-5 winners in the end.

Probably playing at Goodwood in the next round. We're only a small club, but we are punching above out weight.

Well, finally I can relax and watch it properly.

Can anyone stop Spieth? It looks ominous for another American win. I keep being told they aren't very good at Links Golf!!! :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

WOW! TIGER!!!

I'm split... I win £150 from Spieth or £80 from Tiger.

So............... everyone jump on Molinari and Schaufelle! lol

Not now he's had a double!!!!

On the 8th, they didn't even show Molinari's tee shot, yet we get Tiger and Spieth just discussing their shot with their caddie. There is something wrong with the coverage, sometimes.

Rose looking good, and Pepperell in the Clubhouse will be glued to this.