That’s the spirit Mike | Vital Football

That’s the spirit Mike

They reckon a company that doesn't comply to this sort of thing can get a massive fine, fingers crossed he gets fucking hammered because MPs fucking hate the fat twat.

I saw this on the news what a despicable human being he is,he is everything that is bad about this country the man has no morals whatsoever.

The accused is stating “a genuine misunderstanding” your honour. I believe this might be an opportunity to adduce evidence of the accused’s bad character in order to correct a false impression.The prosecution would submit that the accused is A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, THE FACTS OF WHICH HAVE BEEN PROVEN IN A PREVIOUS CASE IN COURT. He is also a shameless opportunist and a fat slug to boot your honour and is in desperate need of a well-deserved good squishing.

Absolutely sickening grovelling apology to the country. Haha caught out profiteering and got a good bollocking by HM Govt. hahaha! Watch out Mike “you don’t know how nasty they can be”. Believe me.

Last edited:
The Chronicle tonight reports the following :

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has taken the decision to place the majority of his work force on furlough leave.
Staff are believed to have been informed via an email from Lee Charnley on Monday morning as the UK got ready for week two of lockdown caused by the virus pandemic.
Staff were pointed in the direction of the governments Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme which gives workers 80% of their wages back up to a maximum of £2,500 per month.
It is understood that drastic move by Ashley includes a number of Academy staff and members of the club's
scouting department as well as the club's Foundation charity. The move does not include players and first team coaches.

The Chronicle tonight reports the following :

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has taken the decision to place the majority of his work force on furlough leave.
Staff are believed to have been informed via an email from Lee Charnley on Monday morning as the UK got ready for week two of lockdown caused by the virus pandemic.
Staff were pointed in the direction of the governments Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme which gives workers 80% of their wages back up to a maximum of £2,500 per month.
It is understood that drastic move by Ashley includes a number of Academy staff and members of the club's
scouting department as well as the club's Foundation charity. The move does not include players and first team coaches.

I thought the 80% government assistance package was only for non essential businesses who have been forced to shut up shop? Not a multi million pound football club with a billionaire owner who is trying to cut his costs after all else had failed spectacularly!

I thought the 80% government assistance package was only for non essential businesses who have been forced to shut up shop? Not a multi million pound football club with a billionaire owner who is trying to cut his costs after all else had failed spectacularly!

Easyjet have done similar, shareholders are receiving a £170 million in dividends but their staff are "furloughed". It's fucking disgusting .

The system is rotten to the core.

Ashley is a **** but capitalism in it's present form dictates that our livelihoods depend on people like him.

It doesn't make sense that businesses can order employees to stay home without having to pay them in full,they may as well be on zero hour contracts.

Ashley will justify his actions by simply pointing to the fact he was forced to close his shops.