That loud whining noise | Vital Football

That loud whining noise

Pearced

Vital 1st Team Regular
Coming from the other end of the A52. I thought maybe a Rolls-Royce engine but it seems to be coming from the Pride Park area. Anyone got an idea what it is?

Pope John XXIII - 13/3/2018 16:49

I thought you meant this:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/mark-warburton-claims-forest-job-1322529

Thank God Warbs was jettisoned before he got his hands on the £10m.

Cameron Jerome. :21:

Exactly.

"I’d have said, ‘buy Cameron Jerome’...if the target is immediate promotion that’s what you do".

Err... I don't think it is mate

Absolute fooking charletan

Don't know if anyone has watched his Sky pundit comments back from Sunday but he reiterated that he thinks the goalposts where moved by the owners.

Says he wanted to cement himself into 12th place, get a season of experience into Tyler Walker and BB and in so doing we would be in a good place next season. The best thing a manager can do is align himself with the owner's expectations, he remarked.

Not once, in these remarks or any other interviews I've read, does he say he sat down with the chairman and discussed the way forward for the club and what was expected. IMO he just assumed that slow and steady was required and that would be OK.

Well when you're the manager of NFFC, that's never going to be acceptable. In every 'normal' season (ie not a Fawaz ridden crisis season), top 6 is always the goal. I honestly cant understand how his stock as a manager is so high. He's a good orator but has nothing else.

Oh, and he also said that it's fine margins that will determine if Derby are successful at the end of the season.