That Goal | Vital Football

That Goal

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
Of course ‘That Goal’ against us at Old Trafford is always shown when talking about George but I think this short film will show up what goes on nowadays with playing diving about like lasses when tackled. This bloke never did it even though they were trying to cripple him. We’ll never see his like again!! ?

Of course ‘That Goal’ against us at Old Trafford is always shown when talking about George but I think this short film will show up what goes on nowadays with playing diving about like lasses when tackled. This bloke never did it even though they were trying to cripple him. We’ll never see his like again!! ?
and he played against all the hardmen of his time always remember when chopper harris nearly cut him in half with a tackle when he raced through to score at old trafford mind mr hemsley would have dealt with him i think if he had still been on the pitch that day

and he played against all the hardmen of his time always remember when chopper harris nearly cut him in half with a tackle when he raced through to score at old trafford mind mr hemsley would have dealt with him i think if he had still been on the pitch that day
If you look at the film oldboy Chopper try’s to do him on there.

Imagine him playing on these carpet pitches with a modern ball and defenders having to be careful about getting booked and sent off
He’d be unplayable

I went to that game. I’d been on nightshift Friday night and never had any sleep before we went over to Old Trafford. Big crowd, We were packed like Sardines on the Terrace. Horrible feeling when George scored That Goal. I wished I’d have stayed home and gone to bed!! ??

Imagine him playing on these carpet pitches with a modern ball and defenders having to be careful about getting booked and sent off
He’d be unplayable
He rides all the tackles it make me so annoyed when you see the likes of Grealish diving and rolling all over like a silly girl at the slightest touch. ??

I went to that game. I’d been on nightshift Friday night and never had any sleep before we went over to Old Trafford. Big crowd, We were packed like Sardines on the Terrace. Horrible feeling when George scored That Goal. I wished I’d have stayed home and gone to bed!! ??
we never got in cj massive traffic jam on snake with our supporters going over got in queue at scoreboard end about 1.30 moved 5 yards and they announced gates were being shut at least 20k didnt get in that day and i reckon at least 10k were from sheffield estimates were that 15k went that day funnily enough 4 of us were sat in the car watching a game at firth browns sports ground now uniteds academy when bestie scored that goal radio went off after gowling got second lol