That court case again | Page 4 | Vital Football

That court case again

:fish::ROFLMAO:Looks like Mardy bum's returned.:ROFLMAO: By the way d'ya still go to watch cricket? D'ya still drive the motorhome? UTMPB
Rod, grow up a bit.

YOU came in with the sarcy comments because your ally was back and you just couldn't resist so live with it.

Rod, grow up a bit.

YOU came in with the sarcy comments because your ally was back and you just couldn't resist so live with it.
Rod, grow up a bit.

Grow up? Me? :LOL: Well duz tha still go to Cricket? or duz tha still drive Motorhome?Not difficult questions for a mastermind like thee surely.Have a gud neet,i'm off for a medicinal Brandy or three,Cheers. UTMPB

Yes. had both done, the last one in December and the results were remarkable for my long distance sight but just recently the sight seems to have deteriorated again so back to the opticians..

Sorry to hear that.

Had both mine done last year. Unbelievable results after years of gigs and contact lenses and a very rapid deterioration 12-15 months ago.

Sorry to hear that.

Had both mine done last year. Unbelievable results after years of gigs and contact lenses and a very rapid deterioration 12-15 months ago.
Yes, for such a simple op the results are fantastic.Since being done in December (right eye) there has been deterioration as I said but I think it may be new reading glkasses as the eye adjusts. Long sight is better but not good enough to open the batting!

Currently undergoing a course of injections into my left eye to prevent further deterioration. Seems , to me, to be improving and they will be re-examining in early March to see if it's worth continuing them.

I feel for you pal themes has o sections in her
Yes, for such a simple op the results are fantastic.Since being done in December (right eye) there has been deterioration as I said but I think it may be new reading glkasses as the eye adjusts. Long sight is better but not good enough to open the batting!

Currently undergoing a course of injections into my left eye to prevent further deterioration. Seems , to me, to be improving and they will be re-examining in early March to see if it's worth continuing them.
I feel for you pal the mrs has injections in her eyes i dont.know how she does it I cant even watch

I feel for you pal themes has o sections in her

I feel for you pal the mrs has injections in her eyes i dont.know how she does it I cant even watch
Bully, I was absolutely sh!t scared when I went for the 1st one but,apart from a little bit of pressure on the eye before the actual injection (and I mean a little bit) I didn't feel a thing. Dont know if it's the same for your good lady ( hopefully so) but it's a piece of cake.

The thought of it though, the idea of it on such a delicate part of the body , particularly without having experienced it, is just mind blowing. .

Bully, I was absolutely sh!t scared when I went for the 1st one but,apart from a little bit of pressure on the eye before the actual injection (and I mean a little bit) I didn't feel a thing. Dont know if it's the same for your good lady ( hopefully so) but it's a piece of cake.

The thought of it though, the idea of it on such a delicate part of the body , particularly without having experienced it, is just mind blowing. .
She says it hurts ( not so much at the time but later) she also says she can see the needle inside her eye which looks like a ball point pen 🙈 the cleaner they use is as painful as anything they reckon, I m not sure I could have it done

She says it hurts ( not so much at the time but later) she also says she can see the needle inside her eye which looks like a ball point pen 🙈 the cleaner they use is as painful as anything they reckon, I m not sure I could have it done
The drops they put in are very strong (anaestheitic I suppose) and they sting quite a lot and make the eyes very sensitive to light. I see bubbles in the eye immediately after the injection but don't see the needle itself..Luckili I have not had much pain afterwards, more of a dull ache like a mild headache.