That court case again | Page 3 | Vital Football

That court case again

My point is that it looks like criminal black people exist as a much larger proportion of the population to me. As they seem to in our country FKB.

It seems wrong for people to hark to when they were slaves and badly treated. It happened here with the serfs and landowners etc. We will only move forward if tomorrow is more important then yesterday.
A major point seems to be the number of black kids without fathers. Not sure of the figures but parental guidance is always important in a civilised country.
With, apparently, 42% of the black vote they seem to think they have a future with
the conservative policoes of Mr Trump. Only time will tell.

By the way, are you saying 42% of the black voters are racist?

We only have to goback 60 years to Jim Crow laws, lynchings, shootings and beatings of black people. Today you are far more likely to be shot by a police officer if you are black., far more likely to be held in jail or prison. Of course the prisons are privately owned and run by big corporations who constantly lobby for harsher sentencing. Its good for their share-price.

Trump will get in again. His message is heard and understood by more people than the neo-liberal infighting of the Democrats. The parallels to the UK couldn't be clearer. To get elected you don't need 100% of the votes. He knows where his 51% is and keeps that message strong. When you've got Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the house of representatives, tearing up his speech behind him as he gives it...its just fatuoius nonsense, as is the bid to impeach him. They should try and get some policies that resonate with the people and beat Trump at the ballot box. What do they do? Come up with a leader no one will vote for and a set of policies that do nothing for the average Joe and Jane, then sit and fiddle with themselves incredulous that the stupid racist people voted for Trump. (sound familiar...)

Americans are fucking idiots, complete and utter fucking retards.
They think guns keep the peace but have more gun violence than any nation on earth.
They think bombing anyone they don't agree with keeps the peace.........unless of course it's a country who'll bomb the fuck out of them back. They create civil war in the Middle east to sell weapons to Saudi and Isreal to satisfy the Jewish lobby and rape Saudi of it's oil.

They've had more presidents or political leaders assassinated or shot in just over 200 years than most tinpot third world countries and previous empires have had in thousands of years.

And then have the audacity to install themselves as the worlds primary peacekeeper.......fucking idiots.

Their self imposed years of isolation should have remained in place forever, the world would be a better place without them.

My point is that it looks like criminal black people exist as a much larger proportion of the population to me. As they seem to in our country FKB.

It seems wrong for people to hark to when they were slaves and badly treated. It happened here with the serfs and landowners etc. We will only move forward if tomorrow is more important then yesterday.
A major point seems to be the number of black kids without fathers. Not sure of the figures but parental guidance is always important in a civilised country.
With, apparently, 42% of the black vote they seem to think they have a future with
the conservative policoes of Mr Trump. Only time will tell.

By the way, are you saying 42% of the black voters are racist?

Its an interesting question. Black history in the US and the overhang from that features far greater levels of racism, and much more recently, than in the UK. Incidentally the UK Black prison population is also pro-rate, double what you might expect. I might have a read at a few papers and see if I can form an opinion.

I'm not sure about your number of 42% Chips. 8-10% is the highest figure I've found for Trump. Geo W Bush had a 40% approval rating though. Dear owd Maggie worked out that you can really piss off 49% of the voters as long as you have solid support of the 51%. Kept her in No 10 long enough.

The number one cause of death for black men in America is another black man. I've no doubt that there is racism in the world, and that sometimes black people are killed or wrongfully imprisoned because of it, but merely crying racism isn't going to solve all of the issues. Some personal responsibility is required as well.

On the Trump thing, no US president has ever lost re-election when the economy is judged to be doing well. According to a recent Gallup poll, 68% of Americans think that the state of the economy is good at the moment. That's up from 46% when Obama left office. It's a long time until November, but I struggle to see how the Democrats are going to beat him, especially with one of the 11 dwarves they are fielding in the primaries. There's a reason why they were so desperate to impeach him before the voting started that they forgot to actually find evidence of a crime first.

Its an interesting question. Black history in the US and the overhang from that features far greater levels of racism, and much more recently, than in the UK. Incidentally the UK Black prison population is also pro-rate, double what you might expect. I might have a read at a few papers and see if I can form an opinion.

I'm not sure about your number of 42% Chips. 8-10% is the highest figure I've found for Trump. Geo W Bush had a 40% approval rating though. Dear owd Maggie worked out that you can really piss off 49% of the voters as long as you have solid support of the 51%. Kept her in No 10 long enough.
I think you'll find the voters wanted her in No. 10.

Isn't that what I said..? She knew that you don't have to have a Britain 'fair to all' as long as you were 'fair' to the majority to keep you there.

Sorry FKB, I didn't read it exactly like that....my error.

I searched for 'Trump and the black vote', and got a few responses. One said in 2016 he had 8% of the vote but expect this to increase to 30%+. The 42% figure came from a youtube I saw but, either way, he looks set for 4 more years.

Back on topic and someone earlier saying we will pay for the ground twice , by the same token KM will be paid for it twice !
His companies built A lot of the ground as it stands now and the hotel etc and he got paid then for building the projects ... he then took the properties out of club ownership for next to nowt and now he’s gonna get paid for them again !
Good riddance to bad rubbish !!!

Sorry FKB, I didn't read it exactly like that....my error.

I searched for 'Trump and the black vote', and got a few responses. One said in 2016 he had 8% of the vote but expect this to increase to 30%+. The 42% figure came from a youtube I saw but, either way, he looks set for 4 more years.

Back off topic...I think so too. The Democrats are doing exactly what Labour did. They've come up with a set of intellectually pure arguments that no-one cares about. People vote for what will do them good or do them least harm and it needs simple messages that they can understand. Like Labour can't understand how we can vote Boris in, the American left is the same with Trump. They are also making the considerable mistake of having a long election process to decide who will run against Trump. The contenders are encouraged to destroy each other and then the battered and broken victor gets to run agains the narcissist in chief. His job is almost done for him.

Back on topic... boo! McCabe out..!

Don't put thissen darn like that TT,tha duz go on alot,especially where our ex owners concerned but i for one think you're ok mi owd pal.:giggle: I'm amazed it took ya that long to post tho.:giggle: UTMPB
Lack of internet access Rod,

Now home and the Prince sums it up perfectly in the article- " He tried to screw me, he got screwed"

As I've said before ,McC thought he'd found a patsy and , once again, showed his complete lack of judgement of people.

Now he's just showing his true colours- it was always about him not his 'love for the Blades' .

Seems he's been 'unlucky ' again and , the further away he gets from any involvement, the higher we climb. Bit of a coincidence is that.:cool:

Back on topic and someone earlier saying we will pay for the ground twice , by the same token KM will be paid for it twice !
His companies built A lot of the ground as it stands now and the hotel etc and he got paid then for building the projects ... he then took the properties out of club ownership for next to nowt and now he’s gonna get paid for them again !
Good riddance to bad rubbish !!!

Not one correct statement in that load of tripe. Just lies in fact. See nothing's changed .....

i think trump is a fantastic president ,putting his own country first and people and fuck to the rest , what a great idea

Just checked in to see what's changed.......
Turns owt it wer just an excuse to be blamin Mr McCabe for everythin from crap weather to not winnin Lotto every week to not goin to BDBL for owd TT,but as alluss each to their own.:giggle: UTMPB

Turns owt it wer just an excuse to be blamin Mr McCabe for everythin from crap weather to not winnin Lotto every week to not goin to BDBL for owd TT,but as alluss each to their own.:giggle: UTMPB
Yep, spot on Rod, It's a real treat not to be able to see the length of a football pitch.

If Carlsberg did f uckwits....................................

Yep, spot on Rod, It's a real treat not to be able to see the length of a football pitch.

If Carlsberg did f uckwits....................................
Oh dearie me that's rude.:giggle: If Carlsberg did TRUE BLADES you wunt be one.:giggle:Roll on Satdi.:yes:85058662_10222485569791367_3106395140474798080_o (1).jpg This is a view of John Street(Family Stand)TT in case ya dint know.:giggle:UTMPB

Last edited: