Thanks | Page 2 | Vital Football

Thanks

It's never boring, either on the field, or here in the various threads.
Have a good summer, everyone - still plenty of football to watch in the coming weeks!

I'm a big-mouthed fool who needs to be baned particularly after over 10,000 thousand posts. ( I never knew it was so many until I recently checked!)

This is easily the best Villa forum on any social media and we have great and diverse posters who keep it going and interesting

When we talked together at Villa Park over a meal 20 odd years ago I knew straight away the Villa is more than a job to you and I have always admired the dedication (and free) platform you gave us.

No worries JF I still click on the ads to help out, etc although you have now sold your soul to Satan and enjoying life at Fear Towers far too much for my liking.

Last edited:
As with @sirdennis I don't do much social media, nothing at all on twitter or facebook. But this forum is my lifeblood to connect with the heartbeat of the club. Proper fans who understand the club and have that same deep-rooted passion that I still carry from days on the Holte as a nipper. We may be separated by 5000 miles and a vast ocean, but this forum keeps me connected in a way that no other can.... It gets a little tasty from time to time, and we don't always agree, but we're all Villans and that's what's important!
:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv: