Thanks - | Page 2 | Vital Football

Thanks -

One thing I would recommend is a thread for new posters to introduce themselves. I find it hard to add comments on threads where everyone seems to know everyone else. I know it sounds a bit soft but it may help people like me get a bit more involved from the start

One thing I would recommend is a thread for new posters to introduce themselves. I find it hard to add comments on threads where everyone seems to know everyone else. I know it sounds a bit soft but it may help people like me get a bit more involved from the start

We did have one mate, in fact, we've had a few over the years

All you need to know is take no notice of Mike Field he's a closet Leeds fan and always wrong ;)

I think our dear departed Glensider was the official meet and greeter at one point.

Maybe we need to nominate someone for such a role.

We did have one in off topic for years, but it wasn't brilliantly used in the end so I set it free (as it was a sticky at the top!)

Welcome mate

Haven't been as involved in the banter recently with all that's going on, or not foinf on I suppose, but I'm still coming on for a read every day to make sure no one is mounting any kind of new offence on my beloved Dean Smith!

Thought I'd jump on the old praise mobile and say great job JF and all the other guys who keep this forum going, I've never really been on any other forums apart from 606 years and years ago, but I love chatting to you all.

Hope you're all keeping safe at the moment, and the idea of sacking Dean has dissipated into nothingness.

Oh and btw, VV, introduce yourself mate!!!!!!!!