Thanks - | Vital Football

Thanks -

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Just wanted to say thanks for being a great community and sticking with the site during these trouble times, would have been easy enough to stay off until football resumes.

Very much appreciate the loyalty, and also enjoy the company if I'm being honest!

:love:(y)

Load of soppy nonsense , but as someone who keeps away from all other forms of social media , this site is a must for me .

I have also met a few from on here and was surprised to find that they are actually nice people in real life as well.

Well some of them !!!!

Obviously you haven't met me ........yet!

Trying to think what life was like before I joined VV....

Oh yeah, i remember.
I was perfectly balanced, chilled, never had an opinion about anything, couldn't care less what anyone else said. I never bit back at anyone who disagreed with what I had to say or had petty squabbles about whether someone was a decent defensive midfielder or not :lol:.
Lol .

Heroes & Villains - Banned 2014
Villa Talk - Banned 2012
M.O.M.S - unsure if still trading
Vital Villa - unbanned status

Thanks for keeping me less insane and not banning me . Love the debates and banter

Can I ask what you were banned for ? Can't be for your support of Hourihane , he hadn't signed for us then. :grinning:

in short for not towing the party line . Villa Talk I was effect Bullied off by the over zealous mods , and it would of been over a is Hourihane any good type debate . I found the other places allow less freedom of speech

in short for not towing the party line . Villa Talk I was effect Bullied off by the over zealous mods , and it would of been over a is Hourihane any good type debate . I found the other places allow less freedom of speech
I'm not going to name names as I'm sure The Fear doesn't want this to turn into another forum bashing exercise.

All I'll say is I was banned from another forum for asking someone if 'all they do is post about others' (as opposed to debate any issue). So banned after 8-9 years regularly posting on there, which is testament to the pathetically megalomaniacal behaviour of some people in the broader Villa community.

Anyway the main thing is that VV has a much better vibe :wahey:

Edit: meant to say VV not VT, all this abbreviations getting to me!

Last edited: