Thanks Rio | Vital Football

Thanks Rio

Paul Kannell

Vital 1st Team Regular
Last edited:
Apparently Keith Bishop is his agent so that's where all the bullshit has come from. Ferdinand being as thick as fuck has just repeated what he's been told.

Ferdinand the drug cheat and Keys who shagged his daughters mate while his wife was having cancer treatment, you can picture them in the pub with jabba laughing about the thick jawdies who keep coming back no matter what he does.

Ferdinand the drug cheat and Keys who shagged his daughters mate while his wife was having cancer treatment, you can picture them in the pub with jabba laughing about the thick jawdies who keep coming back no matter what he does.

Didnt Ferdinand cheat on his Mrs while she was dying?

Fit perfectly with Ashley, all deplorable ***** together

Didn't he fancy his chances as a boxer not too long ago? Or am I thinking of another ?

Another publicity stunt I am sure, KB will be behind it.

Probably thought he was as hard as fuck, after a toot of Mexican Marching powder.

I would willingly get in the ring with the zippy mouthed twat...

The great Franco Baresi nailed him years ago:

Baresi said: "Ferdinand has too much regard for himself and plays as though he is looking at himself in the mirror. It is all very well to be elegant and to look good on the ball but you need to be aggressive and dependable; a really solid presence when you are in defence.
"Ferdinand doesn't generate that sense of security and trust. He is responsible for conceding too many goals. He has the ability and technique but he seems too preoccupied with the way he is looking to be a really solid defender."