Thanks Mel...thanks DCFC | Vital Football

Thanks Mel...thanks DCFC

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
Regardless of the ultimate outcome I think the pricing of tickets for Friday at £25 is worthy of thanks and, as someone who is no longer a S/T holder and having just gone through the online purchase process, I have to say that in my experience the whole process was very well ordered and properly thought through. So...thanks.

Just a shame I have a family do on Friday evening..........................hope they have sky at the venue :please:

A good friend of mine has 2 tickets for 2018 playoff semi final in a private box with all food and refreshments included. Unfortunately, he didn't realise when he bought them that it is on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 3pm at St Alban's Catholic Church, Roe Farm Lane, her name is Julie and she has a great arse. Please wear a tux!

A good friend of mine has 2 tickets for 2018 playoff semi final in a private box with all food and refreshments included. Unfortunately, he didn't realise when he bought them that it is on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 3pm at St Alban's Catholic Church, Roe Farm Lane, her name is Julie and she has a great arse. Please wear a tux!
Who gets married
Regardless of the ultimate outcome I think the pricing of tickets for Friday at £25 is worthy of thanks and, as someone who is no longer a S/T holder and having just gone through the online purchase process, I have to say that in my experience the whole process was very well ordered and properly thought through. So...thanks.
RA yes good price but the away leg is only £19 with concessions only £9 trouble is we only get 2,000

Latest Rams News