Thank You! | Vital Football

Thank You!

Rising

Alert Team
To all of you I give you my thanks for keeping our little band going through these extraordinarily difficult days, especially Buzz and Colin who do the MDT’s and PMT’s come rain, shine and Covid.
I wish I could give all of you a big hug but it’s not allowed anyway!
Have a peaceful Christmas and keep safe.
:hug:
:love1:

To all of you I give you my thanks for keeping our little band going through these extraordinarily difficult days, especially Buzz and Colin who do the MDT’s and PMT’s come rain, shine and Covid.
I wish I could give all of you a big hug but it’s not allowed anyway!
Have a peaceful Christmas and keep safe.
:hug:
:love1:
Yes we are a little band, but the quality is top drawer. Have the best Christmas that you can in the circumstances. City onward and upward.

I don't post on here as often as i should due to extraordinary lack of Notts County threads but I do lurk in the shadows keeping an eye on you all

Merry Christmas to you and your families and fingers crossed for a better New Year than 2020 :santa:
It would be good to have you post more CP. I could swot up on Notts C if you think it would help! :giggle:

I don't post on here as often as i should due to extraordinary lack of Notts County threads but I do lurk in the shadows keeping an eye on you all

Merry Christmas to you and your families and fingers crossed for a better New Year than 2020 :santa:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year BdayBdayBday:santa::santa::santa::santa: Cocopops, you have got me following County's results and wishing they will get promoted

Merry Christmas to you all, please stay safe and well and have a great time today wherever you are in the world. Have fun and as Colin above says, let us hope we don't have another year like the last one.

received_731819307731829.jpeg

After a difficult and at times dark year the arrival of our first grandchild - Jack - has added a sense of wonder and joy to our lives. Work has already commenced on his induction into Planet Blue and City remain undefeated since his arrival on 7th Dec! 💙💙💙💙

Hoping this brings a smile to your faces as broad as mine was under the mask during my brief cuddle! 😃:wahey:

View attachment 44523

After a difficult and at times dark year the arrival of our first grandchild - Jack - has added a sense of wonder and joy to our lives. Work has already commenced on his induction into Planet Blue and City remain undefeated since his arrival on 7th Dec! 💙💙💙💙

Hoping this brings a smile to your faces as broad as mine was under the mask during my brief cuddle! 😃:wahey:
Congrats man! Christmas is not the same without children around. I can't wait for grand kids.(y)