Thank god Prince is our owner and not KM | Page 2 | Vital Football

Thank god Prince is our owner and not KM

The prospective buyer at Derby, American Chris Kirchner has until 17.00 today to provide proof of funds.
Derby have begun to engage with other interested parties as Kirchner has had ample time to do this.
I'm still reading articles about our ongoing potential sale to the Yank which according to the local arsewipe are still alive and with the EFL looking at the proposed funding mechanism.

Back to Derby and the article https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61731404 claims Mike Ashley is in the wings and interested. Why dosen't the Prince just phone Ashley up and tell him the club is his IRO £115m.

Job done.

The prospective buyer at Derby, American Chris Kirchner has until 17.00 today to provide proof of funds.
Derby have begun to engage with other interested parties as Kirchner has had ample time to do this.
I'm still reading articles about our ongoing potential sale to the Yank which according to the local arsewipe are still alive and with the EFL looking at the proposed funding mechanism.

Back to Derby and the article https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61731404 claims Mike Ashley is in the wings and interested. Why dosen't the Prince just phone Ashley up and tell him the club is his IRO £115m.

Job done.
We don't ever seem do anything straightforward when it comes to finding new ownership. Most of the time our new owners seem to have simply fallen into the job because they happend to be in and around the club like McCabe did and even the prince coming onboard was a pure fluke. We never seem to actively seek out the best options, somebody who could really take the club forward and shake things up, just somebody who's prepared to take it on. And when we did look a bit further afield we ended up with con-men, thieves and a bleeding cross dresser! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Marketed correctly I'm certain The Blades would be a good prospect as far as good investments in football to , even with our history as Pisspot United and the Sheffield Council attitude.

While I agree with you, I think we'll be very fortunate to be in that situation. No-one asks where the money is coming from when the £20m strikers are arriving. That reckoning comes later, when we've had to sell the pot we piss in...
We knew the club had earned the Prem money though FKB. What I'm concerned about is the Man U situation where a club is bought on a deal that involves
more debt to the club to buy itself.

Good guess. But I we got a 'mortgage' anyway Bully. Remember when you complain I didn't start it and I never do mate.
But you have you said you wouldn’t want that knowing that’s what we would have got if your man had won. No guesswork at all by me Kev said it and plenty on here read it or heard it even if you didn’t chips 🙈 🙉

But you have you said you wouldn’t want that knowing that’s what we would have got if your man had won. No guesswork at all by me Kev said it and plenty on here read it or heard it even if you didn’t chips 🙈 🙉
Never said he never said it but then you are making up the rest Bully. You could
have been proven right but all I'm saying is that we'll never know for certain.
Similarly, I don't judge CW until I see/hear his side.....just me I suppose.

Never said he never said it but then you are making up the rest Bully. You could
have been proven right but all I'm saying is that we'll never know for certain.
Similarly, I don't judge CW until I see/hear his side.....just me I suppose.
Yep just you chippy 😉

After a few scoops, a couple of bottles and some other stuff I'd just like to say that I agree with the thread title wholeheartedly:wahey::wahey::wahey: