Thank god Prince is our owner and not KM | Vital Football

Thank god Prince is our owner and not KM

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
'Burnley now face an uncertain future with a host of big names set to leave the club, while 'a significant proportion' of a £65m loan taken out with American financiers MSD Holdings to complete ALK Capital's takeover in 2020 will have to be paid back.'

IF KM won the court battle these would have been our new owners. Lucky lucky escape FFS.

"Hey no bugger Blade than me Seth!"

Last edited:
Burnley should have enough in assets with Pope, McNeil, Cornet and Weghorst to not be utterly fucked but they're obviously not coming down in any position of strength...

Burnley should have enough in assets with Pope, McNeil, Cornet and Weghorst to not be utterly fucked but they're obviously not coming down in any position of strength...
Exactly, they should be fine but least we didn't have to sell apart from Ramsdale. Thank god we have the Prince and not KM.

I fully intended to post something similar when I got back from work Don’t forget they sold their main striker to a rival in the process and gambled on a foreigner not used to the English game or culture net result
20 games
2 goals
3 assists

very lucky escape me thinks

Proven to many no doubt Bully.
When it was discussed previously and we said ALK bought the club with loans and we would be in debt you said but they’re in the prem well they took them down at the first attempt 65m of that debt has to be paid within the next 4 yrs,serious question now chips would be happy if they had done that to us cos that’s what would have happened,they had a plan and would have followed it which ever club they bought,it’s backfired and they’re in the brown stuff. I’ll be honest I’d be in the car park barefoot by now

When it was discussed previously and we said ALK bought the club with loans and we would be in debt you said but they’re in the prem well they took them down at the first attempt 65m of that debt has to be paid within the next 4 yrs,serious question now chips would be happy if they had done that to us cos that’s what would have happened,they had a plan and would have followed it which ever club they bought,it’s backfired and they’re in the brown stuff. I’ll be honest I’d be in the car park barefoot by now
Soory old age but who is ALK?
I still say we are have a "mortgage" Bully but it could all come right this season or next so I'll not tell anyone that the Prince is a bad owner just yet.

Enjoy your week -or maybe more -Bully!

Its always the same.

'Spend money, spend money!'. Thats all you get from supporters. So the millions go in, and the new signings keep arriving, and everything is brilliant. Except...

No-one gives a monkeys until it runs out or a relegation means you cant afford to pay it back. (See Chansiri and dozens more...)

Then your club is up to its chin in the shit and faces years of limping along hoping for a bit of success like a promotion, or some other sucker to come and stick his fortune in and lose it.

No other sector would operate with a business plan that says 'Lose money, then borrow more money and lose that too'.

Soory old age but who is ALK?
I still say we are have a "mortgage" Bully but it could all come right this season or next so I'll not tell anyone that the Prince is a bad owner just yet.
I’ll keep this as simple as I can

ALK were the business McCabe said he had agreed a deal with for the sale of our club when he got the prince out of the way,so if he had won he would have sold us to them it’s not supposition or hearsay McCabe came out and said it making it a FACT

I’ll keep this as simple as I can

ALK were the business McCabe said he had agreed a deal with for the sale of our club when he got the prince out of the way,so if he had won he would have sold us to them it’s not supposition or hearsay McCabe came out and said it making it a FACT
You didn't need to use this insulting tone Bully, I didn't remember the details so thanks for explaining. You are saying that as a fact are you? If true would ALK have been worse or better than the Prince? Either way we are were we are and the Prince has more time IMO.
KM, would love to know your views on this Burnley fiasco.
No idea what the Burnly fiasco was, perhaps Bully could help you understand it better as he has re ALK..

I'm here SBT and you know my views.
Just one question to the Prince lovers......has he proved himself yet or should we wait just a little longer?
I think even people like me and you who have doubts about the Prince have to admit he is 100 percent better than ALK. I think the Prince is very switched on, I just get frustrated when we get outbid on wages. Rothwell should be doable but we all know how that will end. If the purse strings are loosened a bit more and our recruitment team come to the party I will have no complaints. It is a fine balancing act.

I think even people like me and you who have doubts about the Prince have to admit he is 100 percent better than ALK. I think the Prince is very switched on, I just get frustrated when we get outbid on wages. Rothwell should be doable but we all know how that will end. If the purse strings are loosened a bit more and our recruitment team come to the party I will have no complaints. It is a fine balancing act.
Fair comment if you believe ALK are not to be trusted. I agree the Prince could be our man so I'm willing to give him time.

I'll say this again I'm not convinced the prince is the right man but I'm pretty sure he was the better option of the 2 that were available to us at the time and I'm certainly not convinced by the yank the prince is considering selling to either but im comfortable with the prince in charge for now feel we're in safer hands than any of the other options that have been available to us but I dont feel he can move us on as we would loke

I'll say this again I'm not convinced the prince is the right man but I'm pretty sure he was the better option of the 2 that were available to us at the time and I'm certainly not convinced by the yank the prince is considering selling to either but im comfortable with the prince in charge for now feel we're in safer hands than any of the other options that have been available to us but I dont feel he can move us on as we would loke
Fair enough Bully. It is all a matter of choice mate. I hope every Prince supporter is bang on.