Test off | Page 2 | Vital Football

Test off

That’s tough sorry mate

Actually had a great night out last night, first proper night for nearly two years, which softens the blow massively - but still fuming to wake up to that after yesterday they “confirmed” it was on.

I feel more for the people who came in today by train, who would’ve found out mid-journey and have no option but to continue. Hopefully they get to enjoy themselves one way or another.

Actually had a great night out last night, first proper night for nearly two years, which softens the blow massively - but still fuming to wake up to that after yesterday they “confirmed” it was on.

I feel more for the people who came in today by train, who would’ve found out mid-journey and have no option but to continue. Hopefully they get to enjoy themselves one way or another.
Good that you had a good time 👍
We’re away this weekend for a little break at the Moorland at Haytor. Sunday and Monday.
Like you, first time for ages.
Anniversary.

One very grumpy fan here after spending a small fortune on travel, hotel, etc, only to now be back home!

I was going tomorrow. Fortunately no additional expense incurred but it is very annoying. Hopefully you are able to get some of your costs back Nathan

Not sure where India's alternative test players are currently playing, but in fairness to them I'd imagine it was easier for Kent to pull together the necessary players from the 2nd XI within the same county than it would be for India to bring players over from whichever coutnry they're currently playing in.

That is a good point but all the Indian players had tested negative so it just needed the backroom staff to go in to isolation.

It just seems similar to a football team taking the lead in the 85th minute, and then walking off with the ball to stop the other team equalising. If it goes in the record books as a series win, it is pretty hollow one.