Test - New Message board Lunch | Vital Football

Test - New Message board Lunch

Good work billy. Fairly jealous of your roast beef sandwich actually. My cuban beef soup was average.

Everytime I eat soup I think, "oh this is nice, why don't I eat more soup", then I run out of bread and realise actually I like bread with a sauce dip and that's about it.

haha I like that we can see easily that people have edited the message. What did you have to edit in that post though Nick? did you change your choice of soup?

Nothing slanderous in the original I hope. I've heard that Heinz monitor these boards.

Another rat clambers aboard. I think gillsconnect has probably had it. Well found AK.

I wonder how long it will take for the first gills topic to actually be posted.

I already thought i'd get the EU one started for wayne.

I don't think we should desert yet, but the mobilization orders are going out, the Fleet is concentrating, and all options are on the table.

Just the usual cheese sarnie for me with a cheeky little bounty bar for desert. We live the high life in the colonies you know.

Good work barry. Keep us posted on any updates/decisions. Or maybe you need some WX style advice on Lunch?

p.s. did you use the Fansonline board under another name then? i don't remember seeing your username before. Please tell me you're WX gill looking for lunch advice.
:42:

alphabet_king - 8/6/2016 12:56
p.s. did you use the Fansonline board under another name then? i don't remember seeing your username before. Please tell me you're WX gill looking for lunch advice.
:42:
I was (am) a lurker on there. Not WX.

Cheese on toast ruled out. Current decision is between balti mix, bombay mix or a combination of the two. Lunch is so much harder to select on the dayme online shopping has been delivered.