Test Game - Swindon | Page 2 | Vital Football

Test Game - Swindon

No doubt you still use rectal thermometers in Aussie land. We prefer infrared facial scanners. But then this is BFC and am just glad OO isn't still in charge!

Nothing worse than the Doctor losing the rectal thermometer though Pete--unless he's a she!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
I'm hoping that the majority of STH's delayed paying until nearer the deadline.
I'm also hoping that this was the methodology used when ticketmaster sent out the emails....

Refreshments kiosks will not be open within the concourses, do not gather in this area, the vomitories,

theres going to be a few not getting a ticket needing the vomitories

Dave, you heard anything yet? Seems a few odd ones on Avftt. A couple claim to have bought on 5 August and not heard at all or have been sent an ifollow code

Dave, you heard anything yet? Seems a few odd ones on Avftt. A couple claim to have bought on 5 August and not heard at all or have been sent an ifollow code
Dave messaged earlier he has his. Might be time purchased and length of holding? got mine ( st ) at the death, just had an i follow code

Did not get a season ticket this year not that I did not want too,but for health reasons .....Those who have give an extra Cher for me.

Did not get a season ticket this year not that I did not want too,but for health reasons .....Those who have give an extra Cher for me.
I have a ticket Prem so I will give that cheer for you. Adversaries we may have been but tomorrow is another day...