Test Game - Swindon | Vital Football

Test Game - Swindon

bfcluke

Vital Football Hero
Seems a few on Avftt have had an email about being able to go to the Swindon game?

Anyone on here had it and can elaborate?

Yes, I have had an email for Callum and me. It mentions seat allocations for the Pool v Swindon test game. We have been moved from block k to block f (confirming the seats I saw when the system was briefly up a week or so ago). I assume that this is for the limit of 1000 for the test and if they increase it for future matches that other ST holders will be selected instead.
We are obviously Band A* ST holders :sneaky:

Someone mentioned on AVFTT yesterday that the Club was due to send out voucher codes on Wednesday for other ST holders so they can watch on ifollow

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/club-statement/
Club Statement
Just now

Large

The Club is aware that some supporters may have received an email this afternoon due to a technical error from Ticketmaster.
Supporters who have received these emails today should disregard them.
As has been speculated in the news, the EFL and Government are in discussions regarding test events taking place in the near future, however, no definitive information has been received to date.

Any further announcements regarding any test events and the return of supporters in the longer term will be announced once the Club has received further clarity from the EFL.

We should be requesting to be a test site to practice the club arrangements. I had previously read that you can't have more fans back until you had run at least one test with fewer fans

I was shocked that I hadn't received an email, then remembered that ticket master managed the cheap seats and that the club would have hand delivered our M Block invites wrapped in a tangerine silk ribbon....

Well the 25% seat price increase in the last year must be worth something surely:innocent::wack:

Moved from usual row to the one behind and from the middle to the end.

Moving to the end of the row is probably beneficial to you Dave, given your age. After all, it makes for easy access to go wee-wees as often as you need to.

Have you got a flask yet?

I reckon that Ticketmaster cocked up by sending the emails out early and that the same emails will be resent.
Clearly says Swindle test game on the email.

New statement now on the club website.

The club are allocating the 1000 pilot tickets on the basis of the order people purchased their STs. They will be notified, with a printable ticket by 5pm tomorrow, together with social distancing code. Others will be emailed a code for ifollow.

Seeing Callum and I purchased at 10am on the first morning of sale I am hoping we are selected.

Code of Conduct for those going to Saturday's match:

SPECTATOR’S CODE OF CONDUCT

In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines:
  • By attending the stadium you are confirming that at the time you comply with the latest Government guidance relating to Covid-19. You have self-assessed your health status, and by opting in you have given careful consideration of the associated risks and of your own vulnerability.
  • At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
  • Face coverings must worn when entering and at all times inside the stadium except when you are in your designated seat and facing forwards. (Please notify the club ticket office prior to the game if you are exempt.)
  • Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures. We advise you to be inside the stadium no later than 30 minutes prior to kick off.
  • Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.

If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets plan accordingly, half time may be busy, a queuing system will be in operation with restricted numbers allowed access at any one time.

Refreshments kiosks will not be open within the concourses, do not gather in this area, the vomitories, or at the front of the stands at any time.

Remain in your seat at all times wherever possible, do not change your seat unless directed to do so by a steward.

If you do need to leave your seat, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the direction signs indicating which way to go, or the direction of the stewards.

When moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators, using the ‘brush past’ method.

Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.

Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.

Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.

Take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.

If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.

Your ticket is for your own use only, do not pass it on to anyone else.

Your details will be used for track and trace purposes if required, these are kept secure on the ticketing system.

At the end of the game, in order to maintain social distancing, it may be necessary to control the egress of supporters leaving the stadium, instructions will be given if and when required.

Should the ball be kicked into the stands do not return it to the field of play, return it to one of the ball boys/girls for sanitising purposes.

At the end of the game do not approach any of the players or officials, autographs will not be given.

Please comply with all other ground regulations and the requests or directions of the stewards.

Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay safe! Help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community!

Remember

HANDS

FACE

SPACE