Tesco v The Rams | Vital Football

Tesco v The Rams

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
It's now guessing game time. No Bryson against Tesco so who will take his place? I don't think we have another Bryson type in the squad so it won't be a like for like replacement. Looking throughout the club, young Sibley from the U23's is a utility player who cand defend, tackle and be creative. Full of energy and running. He has, IMO, the skill set, lung capacity and mind set to fill the gap.

Looking at WBA's home record this will be a tough un. Will FL stick with his preferred formation or might we see a continuation of the 1-3-5-2 we finished with against the Blades? Carson - Keogh, Davies, Tomori - Malone/Forsyth, Mount, Huddlestone, Lawrence/Wilson, Bogle/Wisdom - Marriott, Waghorn/Nugent.

Malone or Forsyth? Great cross for the winner from Fozzy on Saturday but he gave the ball away an awful lot and I doubt we would get away with it at the Hawthorns.

Lawrence or Wilson? Wilson had a good game at the weekend but with 5 in the middle Lawro is the better defender, despite his atrocious tackling where 90% of his challenges are fouls. Lawro for me.

Bogle or Wisdom? After a great start to the season, Bogle has, IMO, been less than average in his last 2 games and a rest might do him the world of good.

Waghorn or Nugent? Apart from the header he put wide when he should have hit the target and the left foot shot he engineered for himself that just missed the target I don't recall any end product from him in the form of positive passes/crosses. Nuge has had a rest, time for his energy again.

The players will know today, we have to wait until an hour before kick off tomorrow. Despite my musings above, I fully expect the usual system to be utilised.

Latest Rams News