Terror Attacks | Page 41 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

Agreed Col.

The nature of the 'beast' tells us we just never know were and when. Thankfully Mi5 are doing a blinding job.

Meanwhile, it makes you wonder about this 1,000 plus illegals that came over on boats from France last week. Will there be any future terrorists in that lot?.... who knows. Of course all the 'do-gooders' will say noooooooo...... but how do they know?

It seems to be open season all year round for these bastards and now with the taliban in power we're expecting an increase in heroin exports it's being reported.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...hanistans-heroin-supply-hit-britains-streets/
If an afghan who was so dangerous he was not allowed to fly out of Afghanistan made his way into a British plan and ended up at Birmingham airport i am pretty convinced dangerous individuals are coming over on dingies.
I would be amazed if not.
And let's be honest.... If we were a terror cell now.... We would be insane... Absolutely insane not to use dingy crossings to get certain people in. It's a free gift.

But that's shitting a brick over imagination and nothing more.

Last I saw immigration (asylum) was down the press are just banging on about dinghies because cuntface Farage has got a show on the back of it and panicky old 'we are losing England, it's no longer white' have shit a brick because they saw a miner in the north.

Overall numbers are down.

Oh it's all young blokes.

Yes it would be. Dangerous journey, looking for work and money you can send back to your family. You're not going to expect your pregnant missus to swim the Channel - let the family keep her safe, get established, and bring family later.

It's really not rocket science as in countries where asylum seekers have a genuine cause, it's unlikely to be your bloody wife or kids who are in shit street.

And contrary to Daily Mail opinion, we don't release dinghy folk to play fucking Pokemon Go.

We take in less than our share but it's still thousands a year and right minded people shit themselves because one person turns out to be a ****?

Far more crime and murder and death and rapes are committed by 'English' people, but keep fearing the weak trying to better themselves whilst ignoring the Gov, rich wankers taking the piss, and everything else kicked out to distract us from the real problem in this country.

A country of immigrants by the way it's something we aren't alone in learning.

So few dingy crossers Mike? So what's Patel doing in France? Because the situation has got out of control.
We have had more this year than any year. That's on all news channels not just the daily mail and farages hour on GB news.
And yes of course..... I would absolutely kick off if even one turned out to be a terrorist. More innocent lives on mass killed. But I suppose if you and your family arnt the ones blown to smithereens your all right jack?

And what money are these men sending back to their wives that are pregnant?
Wheres that money coming from? They have no job and nowhere to live?

Or is the tax payer going to pay for wives and children in other countries?

And yes we have loads of nutters already here being a drain on resources. Stabbing after stabbing. We can't even cope with that. We don't really want an extended risk do we!

Legal immigration. Fine. No problem.

Last edited:
So few dingy crossers Mike? So what's Patel doing in France? Because the situation has got out of control.
We have had more this year than any year. That's on all news channels not just the daily mail and farages hour on GB news.
And yes of course..... I would absolutely kick off if even one turned out to be a terrorist. More innocent lives on mass killed. But I suppose if you and your family arnt the ones blown to smithereens your all right jack?

And what money are these men sending back to their wives that are pregnant?
Wheres that money coming from? They have no job and nowhere to live?

Or is the tax payer going to pay for wives and children in other countries?

And yes we have loads of nutters already here being a drain on resources. Stabbing after stabbing. We can't even cope with that. We don't really want an extended risk do we!

Legal immigration. Fine. No problem.

Spin, bluff and bluster. If Patel wanted to sort the issue out she wouldn't be playing the 'blame France' card, she'd sort her own departments out and get immigration working properly like most of us have said and outlined on here loads of times.

You end illegal immigration by having a proper immigration policy in place that doesn't force people to subjectively illegally enter so they can then legally apply.

She's no more interested in a solution than Bojo is in telling the truth.

We've had more boaties this year, overall immigration was down as of at least last month/month before by a good 20-30% as that's when I heard about it and it stood out because the mantra was being invaded.

Why persecute millions for a potential one, when your chance of harm or dying is far greater from public transport?

And that's not how it works, they can't work until they get a VISA and upon getting a VISA they are paying tax.

I can't think of anything more terrifying than this. An aid worker and SEVEN CHILDREN were murdered in a drone strike in Afghanistan. Could you imagine the outrage if seven American children were killed by terrorists? Still, the Afghans are expected to shrug it off it. No wonder they hate us.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...argeted-afghan-aid-worker-investigation-finds

Just saw this, shocking. I can’t understand why they bombed the car in a residential car park for starters. Secondly, they just wanted blood for the Kabul airport attacks and that just leads to mistakes like this.

The American military are the biggest terrorists in reality.

Why is this not reported as main steam news? We all heard the American air strike targeted “ISIS-K”, we’ve all moved on and the reality is it was a mistake. It’s not right

Just saw this, shocking. I can’t understand why they bombed the car in a residential car park for starters. Secondly, they just wanted blood for the Kabul airport attacks and that just leads to mistakes like this.

The American military are the biggest terrorists in reality.

Why is this not reported as main steam news? We all heard the American air strike targeted “ISIS-K”, we’ve all moved on and the reality is it was a mistake. It’s not right
"Bombs Away-Biden" has a certain ring to it. What's also going on under the radar are American bombing campaigns in Somalia. The US just can't help themselves.

The BBC and ITV aren’t reporting this as far as I am aware, or certainly not on mainstream news. Too busy feeding us anti Russia and Iran rhetoric when it suits. So much for the BBC being the impartial and trustworthy news source for us Brits. The reality is it is pure government propaganda.

The BBC and ITV aren’t reporting this as far as I am aware, or certainly not on mainstream news. Too busy feeding us anti Russia and Iran rhetoric when it suits. So much for the BBC being the impartial and trustworthy news source for us Brits. The reality is it is pure government propaganda.
Yet it's program after program about 9/11.

But that's shitting a brick over imagination and nothing more.

Last I saw immigration (asylum) was down the press are just banging on about dinghies because cuntface Farage has got a show on the back of it and panicky old 'we are losing England, it's no longer white' have shit a brick because they saw a miner in the north.

Overall numbers are down.

Oh it's all young blokes.

Yes it would be. Dangerous journey, looking for work and money you can send back to your family. You're not going to expect your pregnant missus to swim the Channel - let the family keep her safe, get established, and bring family later.

It's really not rocket science as in countries where asylum seekers have a genuine cause, it's unlikely to be your bloody wife or kids who are in shit street.

And contrary to Daily Mail opinion, we don't release dinghy folk to play fucking Pokemon Go.

We take in less than our share but it's still thousands a year and right minded people shit themselves because one person turns out to be a ****?

Far more crime and murder and death and rapes are committed by 'English' people, but keep fearing the weak trying to better themselves whilst ignoring the Gov, rich wankers taking the piss, and everything else kicked out to distract us from the real problem in this country.

A country of immigrants by the way it's something we aren't alone in learning.
Actually Mike I read only this week that six of the defendants in the Bataclan trial in Paris, 130 killed 400 wounded, entered France via the Mediterranean in dinghies

Spin, bluff and bluster. If Patel wanted to sort the issue out she wouldn't be playing the 'blame France' card, she'd sort her own departments out and get immigration working properly like most of us have said and outlined on here loads of times.

You end illegal immigration by having a proper immigration policy in place that doesn't force people to subjectively illegally enter so they can then legally apply.

She's no more interested in a solution than Bojo is in telling the truth.

We've had more boaties this year, overall immigration was down as of at least last month/month before by a good 20-30% as that's when I heard about it and it stood out because the mantra was being invaded.

Why persecute millions for a potential one, when your chance of harm or dying is far greater from public transport?

And that's not how it works, they can't work until they get a VISA and upon getting a VISA they are paying tax.
Not sure about the paying tax bit, most of them will be black economy or minimum wage, and any tax will be minimal.