Terror Attacks | Page 40 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

I read about that before, is it all supposed to go down around Mount Zion or something? I'll have to watch that video to refresh my memory.

It all sounds pretty epic and would make a great movie, unfortunately as you say these absolute fruitcakes actually believe this stuff.

Something like that. A dangerously large amount of evangelicals in the US believe that its their duty to bring about total Jewish domination of Israel so the end times can begin. Including Mike Pence so for 4 years the most powerful man in the world's deputy was a nutter deeply devoted to the idea that its his duty to bring about the end of the world by helping the Israeli government wipe out the Palistinians.

Something like that. A dangerously large amount of evangelicals in the US believe that its their duty to bring about total Jewish domination of Israel so the end times can begin. Including Mike Pence so for 4 years the most powerful man in the world's deputy was a nutter deeply devoted to the idea that its his duty to bring about the end of the world by helping the Israeli government wipe out the Palistinians.

Weren't ISIS trying to bring about the end of the world too?

Weren't ISIS trying to bring about the end of the world too?

I'm pretty sure they were trying to carve out their own country and enforce their horrific laws on the people unfortunate enough to live there. Not that that has anything to do with what's going on in Israel unless you're trying to say that all palistinians are members of ISIS.

Seems the US let their spoilt brat of a child Israel have a few days grace to drop military bombs on residential areas, but now they finally say enough is enough.

I saw a clip of a Labour MP today (Richard Burgon - no idea who he is) calling out the government to impose sanctions on Israel for violating international law.

Obviously we won’t but I’d love to see it. Israel might have a very bad shock one day in years to come if they keep up their offences hiding behind defence.

Obviously we won’t but I’d love to see it. Israel might have a very bad shock one day in years to come if they keep up their offences hiding behind defence.

Seen some fella in Ireland say the same thing but he's been in opposition of Israel since 2014. All his old videos are going viral.

Ceasefire agreed so that's something.

Given there's a clear generational split, 100% understandable in some ways for the older generation after WW2, we now see what damage has been done to the more liberal (would that be the right word? maybe less hardline?) younger Israeli's and Palestinian's, as they are the greatest hope for lasting peace.

I'm pretty sure they were trying to carve out their own country and enforce their horrific laws on the people unfortunate enough to live there. Not that that has anything to do with what's going on in Israel unless you're trying to say that all palistinians are members of ISIS.

No, I absolutely wasn't trying to say that. I'm not sure how you'd get that from what I wrote.

I'm fairly sure that ISIS were trying to provoke a battle with the West in some location in the Middle East which would bring about the end of the world.

No, I absolutely wasn't trying to say that. I'm not sure how you'd get that from what I wrote.

I'm fairly sure that ISIS were trying to provoke a battle with the West in some location in the Middle East which would bring about the end of the world.

Ok but I didn't mention ISIS once. Personally I think people who want to provoke a massive conflict that would cause the end of times should be wiped off thr face of the earth like ISIS have mostly been so maybe you were suggesting we should wipe out the US evangelicals, which wouldn't be the worst idea.

Ok but I didn't mention ISIS once. Personally I think people who want to provoke a massive conflict that would cause the end of times should be wiped off thr face of the earth like ISIS have mostly been so maybe you were suggesting we should wipe out the US evangelicals, which wouldn't be the worst idea.

Yes, I was drawing a parallel between American Evangelicals and ISIS. Religious fundamentalists should be fired into space, regardless of religion.

Another Islamist nutter given asylum in Germany runs amok killing three and badly wounding five others, and once again German police trot out the mental health excuse.
Bring back the death penalty.

Last edited:
Not close to the details so stand to be corrected but I believe this guy was a foreign national. So if you have a foreign national deemed so much of a threat that they require round the clock surveillance, why not just get rid of them or denaturalise then remove?

Not close to the details so stand to be corrected but I believe this guy was a foreign national. So if you have a foreign national deemed so much of a threat that they require round the clock surveillance, why not just get rid of them or denaturalise then remove?

Would be your first thought wouldn't it. For round the clock, there has to be some pretty good evidence I'd have thought.

Twenty years ago today saw the devastation of 9/11.

And the fact that is shit will not and is not going away! MI5 are stated as saying that 31 'late stage' terror attack plots against the UK have been foiled in the past 4 years and even 6 during the pandemic.................

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...te-stage-terror-attack-plots-against-uk-past/
Yes saw that. Frightening.
The one good thing is that they were stopped so our intelligence must be bloody awesome. The other good thing is that it can't be a very well organised terror plot if they got caught.
One bad thing is we shouldn't be in this bloody situation to begin with. Worrying about terror cells in our own county. Wtf.
The other bad thing is I feel it's going to get worse and in my gut I feel there is an attack just around the corner.

Agreed Col.

The nature of the 'beast' tells us we just never know were and when. Thankfully Mi5 are doing a blinding job.

Meanwhile, it makes you wonder about this 1,000 plus illegals that came over on boats from France last week. Will there be any future terrorists in that lot?.... who knows. Of course all the 'do-gooders' will say noooooooo...... but how do they know?

It seems to be open season all year round for these bastards and now with the taliban in power we're expecting an increase in heroin exports it's being reported.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...hanistans-heroin-supply-hit-britains-streets/

Last edited: