Tenerife WEBCAM: I’ll Be Waving – EFL Cup Final v Arsenal | Vital Football

Tenerife WEBCAM: I’ll Be Waving – EFL Cup Final v Arsenal

Tudor

Vital Football Legend
Mrs Tudor and I will be jetting off to Tenerife on Friday for a week’s winter sun in a resort called Playa de las Americas. We visited the same resort this time last year, and loved it.

EFL Cup Final v Arsenal

There are dozens of bars who show LIVE English footy and I have a couple in mind.

Tenerife WEBCAM

About one hour before KO my intention is to walk down to this beach and wave to the webcam (sad I know!) before I settle down to watch the match. You’ll recognise me as I’ll be wearing my City shirt. I’ll probably have a beer in tow at the same time!

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/canarias/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/playa-las-vistas.html

I’ll see if I can find some other Blues to come along and wave at the same time!

If we win I’ll probably be back in front of the webcam showing my ass (alcohol fuelled), if Mrs Tudor allows (dountful).

Has anyone been to this resort?

CTID

Buzz Lightyear - 18/2/2018 10:26

Is that 1 hour GMT or local time, if it is local time how far in front are you?

I am sure we will all wave back :009:

Tenerife, oddly is in the same time zone as the UK :002:

You'll recognise me when the local Sheriffs come along and scoop me up, if and when I bear my behind!!

I should be in view around 3:30 - 3:45pm.

Bahia Del Duque (not in Playa de las Amercas, but close - within walking distance). Best hotel on Tenerife IMHO. Had two lovely stays there in the dim distant.

Enjoy your trip Mr. and Mrs. T.

That reminds me, we had a good poster on here way back (forget his moniker). He had a bar at the bottom of his garden, I recall (lucky sod).

Tudor - 18/2/2018 10:42

Buzz Lightyear - 18/2/2018 10:26

Is that 1 hour GMT or local time, if it is local time how far in front are you?

I am sure we will all wave back :009:

Tenerife, oddly is in the same time zone as the UK :002:

You'll recognise me when the local Sheriffs come along and scoop me up, if and when I bear my behind!!

I should be in view around 3:30 - 3:45pm.

You better paint it Blue if you are going to do a 'moonie'

Hi Tudor,
Welcome back to the "Rock!"
Still trying to get over last night but hey, s*it happens. Us oldies can cope!!!
We'll look out for you on the cam.
Sunday afternoon will find our lot in the "Blue Terrace" Bar (above Manhattons) a district called "The Heights" In Los Christianos. Owned by blues. Any taxi driver will get you there, or maybe a friendly cop after your "display!"
PS Rising...I've still got the bar & it's well used! :057:
Rossi

Hi Rossi - its been ages since we saw you in VMC.

The wife and I will be flying in on Friday for a week - can't wait.

I think I know which bar you've mentioned. I'll do a recky on Saturday...should find it.

Will you be out and about on Sunday (cup final). Would be awesome to catch up with you and fellow Blues.