Temporary Away Team Dressing Room | Vital Football

Temporary Away Team Dressing Room

Get Farmer Imp to provide another water bowser with a pump.

At least they would get cold showers.

Last edited:
He said: "We believe that everything should be right, so they will get the best dressing rooms they possibly can, showers, running water, hand sanitiser, everything will be as best as we can possibly make it for the opposition.

Maybe we provided the best we can?
Wank-puffin!

almost a week later, still bleating. it is embarrassing, he needs to move on. robinson is lucky it was a lovely day. imagine that portacabin and outdoor massage in december.

he is already a contender for post-match-manager interview of the season, and we've only had one league game. reminds me of the conference managers.

his own player called it 'weak' to make excuses. the weak managers beat us and patronise-praise us, when they lose they snipe. robinson should read what his player says (and by inference thinks of him) and put his house in order, before criticising our cabin. uti.
https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...-oxford-united-must-improve-says-james-henry/

He said: "We believe that everything should be right, so they will get the best dressing rooms they possibly can, showers, running water, hand sanitiser, everything will be as best as we can possibly make it for the opposition.

Maybe we provided the best we can?
Wank-puffin!
Oxford clearly made everything the best they could against Watford by failing to score all their penalties.

So they didn't bring any of their own hand sanitiser?.
Piss Poor Planning Produces Poor Performances.........mrs Robinson!

So they didn't bring any of their own hand sanitiser?.
Piss Poor Planning Produces Poor Performances.........mrs Robinson!

They left the sanitiser by mistake in Oxfordshire. It was a tangy small green fructose based one, they left it along with any points they assumed they would bag before leaving Yellowbelly land.

Blimey they're a touchy bunch!
Did something happen there last season with the coaches?
A couple mentioned good to see the supporters coaches aren't furloughed, after I had a little dig at the grumpy whiny one.

Plymouth had to use the supporters lounge as their dressing room at Orient on Tuesday night in the carabao cup. The problem is that is at the top of the stand and required their players to negotiate about 30 or so steep steps which was briefly covered on their websites highlights package. However, no bleating has been made by Plymouth at all...I wonder what Karl Robinson would make of it...?

Plymouth had to use the supporters lounge as their dressing room at Orient on Tuesday night in the carabao cup. The problem is that is at the top of the stand and required their players to negotiate about 30 or so steep steps which was briefly covered on their websites highlights package. However, no bleating has been made by Plymouth at all...I wonder what Karl Robinson would make of it...?

He would have probably demanded a re-game because his little loves were probably knackered before they even started.