Telford | Vital Football

Telford

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
I think we could struggle against Telford. Our top scorer is out injured and our home form is beyond a joke. Dinanga will be playing for them with a point to prove so I think he will be a handful and will score. Teams come to the Vic to defend then hit us on the break. We don't have the players to break them down and cant defend the break away attacks. The only way we will score is from a pen or a set piece. Hope I am wrong!

Cassidy is also cuptied. Money will be forced to make at least two changes to his lineup. I anticipate that Amos will start at leftback allowing Kitching to move into midfield, with Donaldson moving more central to cover Nobles absence. Up front Muir will replace Cassidy.

Sadly, I anticipate that game will end in a draw and Pools interest in this year's competition will cease on Tuesday night!

A draw eh? A draw would be a good result for us especially as we are at home. If we were away I would be more confident cos we are slightly better away. Anyway fingers crossed as always.