Jones
Wiles
Lindsay
Barlaser
Crooks
Mille
Ladapo

Subs - Johansson, Olosunde, S. MacDonald, Sadlier, Jozefzoon, Hirst, Smith

I was worried when I saw our starting eleven that the player who's reportedly out for a few months was S. MacDonald, because after yet another good performance on Saturday I was thinking, "surely he wouldn't be dropped for this game".
Anyway, I noticed that he was on the bench so that's o.k.
A good battling performance from the Millers tonight and for the first time this season we actually had luck on our side.

I don't think S. MacDonald is really fit enough for two full games per week, so it's probably more "rested/rotated" than "dropped". Given the injuries and suspension, I would have settled for a point at the start but going ahead (again) and conceding late on (yet again) is a bit disappointing, despite all the good effort. Sounds like some good Millers performances, including from Blackman . Fair result against the ex-European champions though.:giggle:
Got to find a way of scoring more than one goal now, because we will probably need about ten wins to stay up .

Last edited:
It was disappointing to drop those two points after being in front again but were we a little lucky not to lose all three???!

Thought Shaun MacDonald had a good game when he came on.