Team vs Wycombe | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team vs Wycombe

I missed all of this as I've had the Ben Marshall sickness bug. Last two days been horrible and not been able to eat and hardly drink. Over last 2 hours started feeling normal again.

Do I get any extra points on prediction table for guessing the starting 11 correctly?

I just saw highlights. We should have won that a lot more comfortable.

Some fans saying Srbeny just isn't going to make it here especially now pukki and Rhodes scoring. Maybe time for a loan.

Great support and like the old l1 days

It was a bad bug.
I had it a couple of weeks ago. Very unpleasant.
Hope you are better.
Better start new prediction of team league :grinning:

Had scan on dodgy leg at hospital on Monday.
Cleared of DVT so ok to fly long haul soon but it still is very painful and they do not know what problem is.
Rules out my football playing comeback :grinning:

Got a dodgy left thigh too - bubbles and gets very hot and the skin feels like just cooked chicken skin and less nerve response - off to docs today to find out what it is - self diagnosis is meralgia paresthetica: Tingling and numbness in the outer (lateral) part of your thigh. Burning pain on the surface of the outer part of your thigh.

Blimey chaps?! I won’t list all my ailments otherwise we could be here a while. Seriously hope you are all ok. This past month has been extremely stressful with a very close family bereavement plus major interior house redecoration. Consequently these health issues build up and escalate......I probably need to chill more than I do.

Yep meralgia paresthetica - pathetic left thigh - cant do 'owt, big blood vessel acting like a boa constrictor squashing the femural nerve around the groin area - has been known on occassions to correct itself. Doc didnt say what the occassions were likely to be but he had a big grin and said welcome to old age!!!!!! Could have a sort of MRI to tell me I've got it!!! Bloody know that!!!!

Strewth, we’re the walking wounded! My back has been playing me up big time of late. Physio is helping but it’s the age old “lower back” stuff. This thread has developed into something akin to that scene in Jaws when Quint and Hooper compare scars!

3 highlights of the weekend.
Rab bottom of the league.
Binners with no wins in 10 games.
Looking for Norwich at the top of the table instead of the bottom.