team vs Wycombe | Page 17 | Vital Football

team vs Wycombe

I wonder if idah was given more game time and starts we'd see the best of him? I just don't know what to make of him as not seen much.

I wonder if idah was given more game time and starts we'd see the best of him? I just don't know what to make of him as not seen much.

Bears. There are a few players in that category such as Idah, Hugill and Dowell
but when places in first team become available due to injury / suspension DF goes for his old favourites who we know are not good enough. I am thinking Stieppo,
Hernandez and Vrancic.

Recruitment is clearly one area they have excelled in whilst Farke’s ability to bring young players through into the first team environment is lauded across European football.

An extract from that article. Just one word missing ' not '
I will leave it to you to insert.

Recruitment is clearly one area they have excelled in whilst Farke’s ability to bring young players through into the first team environment is lauded across European football.

An extract from that article. Just one word missing ' not '

I will leave it to you to insert.

what a joke ..... most of the Mr Wonderfuls signings don’t or rarely play . Sunday’s starting 11 was nearly the old guard from 2 seasons ago

This is the EDP so they are always going to put a positive spin on it. However, the fact that we show the opposition respect by beating them and then leaving the dressing room immaculate compares well to the late lamented Lambert tactic of making the away dressing room unpleasant.

This is the EDP so they are always going to put a positive spin on it. However, the fact that we show the opposition respect by beating them and then leaving the dressing room immaculate compares well to the late lamented Lambert tactic of making the away dressing room unpleasant.

Very true. Lambert's next job will be with a club whose player's change in their cars so not an issue for him anymore. :grinning: