team vs Wycombe | Page 16 | Vital Football

team vs Wycombe

I just hope we have learnt and don't fuck up the premiership chance again. It won't be an easy task to go down again and back up again especially as you'd expect emi, Skipp, Aarons, pukki and Cantwell will be gone

DF must realize that Vrancic is not up to starting.
Mc Crap does have an occasional good game but he will not be dropped anyway.

Hernandez did himself no good today and if Cantwell is out for next game
who will come in ?
In theory is should be Dowell but DF appears to not want him at all so how about
Rupp ?

Solid win, could’ve been a few more goals for us second half but Onel left his shooting boots in Norfolk :D

10 point gap to Watford, 11 points to Swansea (although they have two games in hand, but a hectic and tough schedule the next month) - another great weekend for us

Off topic but thanks to all who contributed raising money for the Norfolk children's hospice. It is very understandable that donations cannot be made during these financially crippling times but if the awareness has been made regarding Hunters Syndrome then it has all been worth the efforts. Rupert, his family, his fiends and the help of Vital Norwich raised £1500. OTBC. Great win today. Looking forward to Wednesday.

Onel zimbo marco mclean idah tettey platcheta dowell rupp hanley mario and more are not prem good enough, please enlighten me if we go up how we will survive? They all need replacing plus the loss of max skipp and maybe emi just leaves pukki krul maybe gibson & cantwell as good enough for prem??

Off topic but thanks to all who contributed raising money for the Norfolk children's hospice. It is very understandable that donations cannot be made during these financially crippling times but if the awareness has been made regarding Hunters Syndrome then it has all been worth the efforts. Rupert, his family, his fiends and the help of Vital Norwich raised £1500.
Brilliant effort well done!

Onel zimbo marco mclean idah tettey platcheta dowell rupp hanley mario and more are not prem good enough, please enlighten me if we go up how we will survive? They all need replacing plus the loss of max skipp and maybe emi just leaves pukki krul maybe gibson & cantwell as good enough for prem??

Good post and spot on FY....... as the Premier League starts to appear on the horizon , I’d like to know how we going to survive with the Smiffs self funding model . I know the answer already , but nows not the time to say it

I bet all the players you listed will be in the prem squad next season (Placheta might get a loan). .

DF must realize that Vrancic is not up to starting.
Mc Crap does have an occasional good game but he will not be dropped anyway.

Hernandez did himself no good today and if Cantwell is out for next game
who will come in ?
In theory is should be Dowell but DF appears to not want him at all so how about
Rupp ?
DF really doesn't seem to rate Dowell. Maybe he is just doesn't do it in training but he isn't even getting on now. You watch stiepermann will be picked over him. Strange as I thought he was a great signing but has looked more like Alan Gow than James maddison.

If no Cantwell then I'd drop Hernandez for xavi and Rupp in for vrancic. As mention xavi and Giannoulis on the left could work