Team vs west ham | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team vs west ham

Conor Southall is it asking byram questions? If so then he is a poor person to ask questions.

Going on about byram and his injury and recovery

We are all norwich players until end of season and everyone should want to play....interesting comment

Butler says

I have a feeling Gunn will be more involved next season

Does butler know something we don't?

Springett looked much better than Rashica, tzolis, sargent who cost a combined amount of 30 million.

Leicester next. A side who have been so up and down both also players looking like they are on holiday. Losing at home to Everton.

Will it be along come norwich?.

Mick Dennis will be writing an article slaghing fans off and begging Delia to love him.

Fans still waiting outside the directors entrance but no-one is going to come out whilst they are there.
No, they won't but the longer we keep them there, the longer they remember the protest.

Luke ayling sent off against arsenal for what was about the same tackle against us but against us VAR thought it was fin3 but aha I st arsenal oh it's a red.

Leeds still put up a fight with ten men than we ever will.

We were terrible today .
Agreed to leave at 5 down but strangely it stayed at 4.
Most home fans let on 83 rd minute mark.

No passion. No fight.

Last edited:
The club are investigating a social media post by Williams. I've seen it. He seems to be saying fuck off norwich. Pic is of him giving the middle finger with the text easy up norwich but I thought he was giving middle finger to Suffolk

Anyway apparently he got abuse at the end of game, stormed out after game (didn't stay for Smith and of game talk, ignored fans asking for signature.

Anyway he is going back to United so no loss now.

The club are investigating a social media post by Williams. I've seen it. He seems to be saying fuck off norwich. Pic is of him giving the middle finger with the text easy up norwich but I thought he was giving middle finger to Suffolk

Anyway apparently he got abuse at the end of game, stormed out after game (didn't stay for Smith and of game talk, ignored fans asking for signature.

Anyway he is going back to United so no loss now.

There are rumors the social media posts were in response to some fans following him home.

There are rumors the social media posts were in response to some fans following him home.
I saw that. He posted a picture of his dog saying for those who followed me he's always awake.

That is so stupid to follow him home.

I saw that. He posted a picture of his dog saying for those who followed me he's always awake.

That is so stupid to follow him home.

Totally agree, I get people are unhappy but there is no excuse taking it to those extremes and it's totally unacceptable.