Team vs west ham | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs west ham

No team has conceded more penalties than us this season.

Why did Sorensen have his had up so high for the pen? Same as byram?

Good at the end.

Delia clapping at the end...fuck off

The inevitable is finally apparent. If DS is not leaving and the only players we are changing are the ones anyone will buy, then our excitement for next season is trying to avoid relegation. Hopefully promotion to the Premier league does not happen again until we have made the required purchases (which is probably never). I cannot stand the humiliation and disappointment.

Demonstrations outside Carrow rd.

We want change

Sack the board

No ambition

All sung our side directors entrance.

Apparently up to 100 fans

Tbis caller saying Smith not going to be the boss who can get us up.

Saying Delia never listens and head is in the pie. It's not her club but ours. She needs to listen to us and if she isn't going to sell then go out and seek investment

Everton fighting.

Ian saying at United we were destroying them because we were fighting together but since then something happened

Smith says we are fighting for 19th spot because 2 million is massive for this club...bloody hell

Talk Norwich chap on CC asking for Webber to come out and talk to us all about this failure of a season.

Lappin saying who'd you'd spend the money on...come on who?

Jack at TNC says I'm not the man who makes those decisions

Mick Dennis will be writing an article slaghing fans off and begging Delia to love him.

Fans still waiting outside the directors entrance but no-one is going to come out whilst they are there.

Byram

I can't remember what happened for the goals but knew I felt annoyed that we conceded....No wonder We let in 4 our central doesn't know what's happening.