Team vs Wednesday | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team vs Wednesday

The defending was horrible for theyre goal, hiw tge F does 5ft nothing windsss get in between hanley and gibson to get a free header in? Plus why is that cross again not being stopped at source!? Aarons needs crossing lessons, but his finish was excellent for the goal.
Vrancic passing off all game but his assists at the end were sublime. I really believe that the side that finished today, should start in the week.

The defending was horrible for theyre goal, hiw tge F does 5ft nothing windsss get in between hanley and gibson to get a free header in? Plus why is that cross again not being stopped at source!? Aarons needs crossing lessons, but his finish was excellent for the goal.
I find for someone who is meant to be a bit of an old school defender
Hanley is surprising poor in the air. He constantly misreads the flight of the ball and loses a lot of duels. I think McGovern could have come for it also.

I find for someone who is meant to be a bit of an old school defender
Hanley is surprising poor in the air. He constantly misreads the flight of the ball and loses a lot of duels. I think McGovern could have come for it also.
Looking at the replay, its poor from hanley and gibson, but blame for me goes to aarons, yet again hes let the early cross come in, if you look at it aarons just turns his back on the cross and is no where near tight enough, DF needs to have a word with him, very preventable if you stop the cross coming in the first place!

Vrancic looked to have pulled his hamstring but commentators said it was cramp.

I didn't think emi played that well

Why did we have all fans in one stand yet other clubs who have been aloud fans in have spread their fans out?

Great write up Tucks. The fans were definitely the difference between a point or 3. I have only just managed to watch the highlights. Mario is so important to us, what a player he is - one pass taking out all 3 Wednesday defenders to allow Josh to equalise and that cheeky 1-2 with Max was just delicious to see ! I know some games don't suit him but he should be the first name on the sheet for the games that does !

I am sure the fans made a difference v Luton. A few iffy decisions went their way.

Watching on iFollow, it was hard to tell so it’s good that we are in agreement.

Rex. I totally agree.
When there are fewer fans and generally less background noise, unified shouts from 2000 fans for fouls, handballs etc are even more noticeable.
Luton got 2 50 / 50 free kicks and a non penalty for their goals.
Yesterday we survived a good pen shout.

It makes a big difference.

Great write up Tucks. The fans were definitely the difference between a point or 3. I have only just managed to watch the highlights. Mario is so important to us, what a player he is - one pass taking out all 3 Wednesday defenders to allow Josh to equalise and that cheeky 1-2 with Max was just delicious to see ! I know some games don't suit him but he should be the first name on the sheet for the games that does !
Its only mario and emi that can unlock tight defences, without those two we literally will always come unstuck against most teams that visit NR1