Team Vs WBA | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs WBA

Yep Krul gave away the pen as brought down their man , but at same time he didn't need to be put into that situation. I think his head fell and that 40 or so yards shot at goal was ridiculously easy to save. It was literally right at his hands. He just fumbles it and it somehow goes in. Everyone deserves a second chance as mistakes can be made so I'm fine for him to continue in goal but many more of that and he has to go.

I'm not too doom and gloom to be honest. I wouldn't say I feel positive to have a great season, cautious more than anything but I don't think we should be in despair. I can see our attacking style progressing, we're getting it forward so much more this season than last already. As with anything it'll take time

Nathan did the heads drop like RN saying after 2nd goal. Apparently, we were all over the place and we lost all confidence.

Bit of a worry if that is happening after 2 games

Nathan also Leitner getting comments about him that he was slow, no bottle and goes missing. I really don't see how to fit him in

They really did , after that stupid goal went in we just went to pieces and I was not surprised it went 1-3 as we looked like we had just given up. We only got back into it once we conceded a third and we genuinely looked up for it then until another sucker punch... it was just crazy. Same at Brum, we needed them to score twice for us to go and get a goal. Same today, needed them to score 4 for us to get the 3. That is worrying!

Leitner is a interesting one - I made a comment about him on my Brum write up - he was non existent today I thought. Slow to everything and you just forget hes on the pitch. But likewise when we're on top he comes alive in those moments - I said in the Brum post that hes a typical confidence player. When the game is going for us hes amazing, when it's not he disappears. At least that's what he's done in the first 2 games anyway

This fan saying we got a great point at Birmingham and scored 3 at home to a very good former prem side in WBA. He says he would rather an entertaining game to watch than a win/three points that is a boring match.

Wow we have some very strange fans

This fan saying good to see Hernandez come up through the ranks.....errrmm he was signed in January matey

Yeah what a crazy thing to say. I'd rather us lose 4-3 or 5-4 than see us win 1-0. Is he even a Norwich fan??? Stupid thing to say

To say that you'd rather lose 4-3 than 1-0 maybe yes. I agree with RN in that I find winning all the entertainment I need. Pretty play is just a bonus. I'd take a 1-0 every day of the week. 3 points is 3 points.

On a sidenote I've just realised I'm listening to Canary Call through iFollow. That's good as all last year they'd cut the broadcast at the final whistle and I'd have to switch to RN direct which was a hassle. I think finding streams will be easier this year as so many NC fans now have access (well those who are abroad) through iFollow. Hopefully they'll continue to stream them through FB Live as they did today in the groups.

The window closes with DF saying we need no new players and the we play a rb at lb and then a right winger at lb.

Lewis getting back will help but he seems to have an issue with injuries. Passlack seeming like not close th]o the side and maybe DF has seen he just isn't good enough

I was a member of an open NC fans group and someone from there happened to invite me to a closed group. It's on that closed group that the stream was today - but it only lets you add friends is the problem!

1534005349419.png

1534005600198.png