Team Vs WBA | Vital Football

Team Vs WBA

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Stiepermann is okay.
Rhodes has an issue with his ankle but should be okay.
Pinto is fit and ready

Said that he is keen to play a strong squad against Stevenage but players who don't get involved tomorrow will have a chance to play in the cup.

Said that it is tough for Godfrey as lots of players ahead of him. Seems like DF bigged him up before contract signed now he signed it is all well he has lots of players to compete against.

Said the club didn't need to sell anyone and wanted to keep the squad together.....What about Martin, Matthews and Oli who you have said are on the way out?

DF said: 'Because we have the option to loan players and sell to European clubs, we could create some space in our squad later but there's no big, big pressure on us to loan in or out'

He said that we don't have a lot of quality but have togetherness:

'In general, we are not the club that has an outstanding star. We have a tight squad with big togetherness and rely on each and every player here'

DF also said there are no new injuries and the squad all trained and are okay. So is Lewis fit?

Ah, he has said that Lewis has picked up another injury and it has set him back so no chance for tomorrow.

I would have

Subs:

Matthews - Thompson - Srbeny - Tettey - Pukki - Zimmermann - Passlack

Krull, Klose, Hanley, Marshall, Hernandez, Trybull, Leitner, McLean, Thompson, Srbeny, Rhodes. Subs Mathew's, Zimmerman, Godfrey, Tettey, Steiperman, Pukki, Buendia, :tophat:

Well, here we go again . Off to the city shortly for a meet up and beers with Northern who hopefully is on his way to the fine city !

City

Krul, Marshall, Hanley (c), Klose, Pinto, Tettey, Pukki, McLean, Leitner, Hernandez, Rhodes.

Subs: McGovern, Godfrey, Zimmermann, Stiepermann, Srbeny, Thompson, Cantwell.

WBA

Johnstone, Nyom, Gibbs, Bartley, Livermore, Phillips, Brunt (c), Barnes, Gayle, Rodrigeuz, Hegazi.

Subs: Myhill, Robson-Kanu, Morrison, Townsend, Burke, Adarabioyo, Field.

Pinto left-back

Husband, Lewis and Aarons not selected

Stiepermann on the bench.

Leitner and McLean come in

Hernandez Pukki and Rhodes up front

Get in ! Rhodes gets his first in Yellow.

Loving hearing Samba back as the goal music. I was only saying the other day they need to bring it back., I grew up young teens with that being played so always had a special feel after a goal.

I heard Krul made a massive mistake for the 2nd - if that was Matthews he would be getting destroyed.

1-3

RN saying we had so many chances in 1st half and missed all but one.

Come on DF time to change this