Team vs watford | Vital Football

Team vs watford

DF says he hoped todd is back for WH as it's not too bad but he might not make it.

Hope it is genuine and not the usual 'player has injury' but it's actuall the player isn't happy and doesn't want to play

DF says

Having five subs is better for me to influence a game alot earlier and to help keep everyone happy. On the other hand, it can be an advantage to bigger clubs with more quality and bigger groups.

When does DF act earlier using subs??

DF again says we were always favourite to be relegated...good confidence builder.

DF says the promotion last season was exhausting and took it's toll

'Last season, we had success after success but it took a lot of energy from us. This season is even more exhausting, but we'll have a short break in the summer to recover from this.'

So now the fact we won the league is a reason we have done badly as it exhausted us??

DF also giving us early warning that next season will be tough for us

Every club struggles after relegation. We have values, principles and a clear philosophy. But it won't be easy for us next season, wherever we are.'

Oh dear so basically we will be needing a miracle again and no money

DF says that Watford are a good solid club who are hard to make chances against.....so we can't make changes so against them we won't again.

Let's all remember DF saying this

'Young players can develop quicker than the club. If a big club wants to sign them it shows we're doing something right. The good thing is we're financially really solid and don't have pressure to sell anyone.'

Next thing you know will be that we have no money due to covid and will need to sell.

DF: Perhaps after a few years in the Premier League we could be in the top half and spend millions of pounds. We're not proud that we can't spend money. We have to put the foundations in. As hard as it is for our supporters and me to not spend lots of money, in terms of the future, it's the right decision.

DF

'We had to sell James Maddison for the future of the club, but now, we don't have to sell any of our young players. If we decide to sell them, we can take the money and reinvest back in the team.'

Remember that.

So if we get 25 million for Godfrey, 25/30 million for Aarons, 15 million for Lewis (a close friend said palace are leading the chase for him), 15 million for emi, 10 million for McLean then that will all go to the transfer budget ..... but will it?

DF says he hoped todd is back for WH as it's not too bad but he might not make it.

Hope it is genuine and not the usual 'player has injury' but it's actuall the player isn't happy and doesn't want to play
Surely not - Todd looks like it hurts him as much as it does us.

So

Zimmermann
Hanley
Byram
Leitner
Cantwell

All out

McLean (Let's hope) doubtful
Tettey doubtful

How would you go?

Krul

Aarons
Godfrey
Klose
Lewis

Rupp
Tettey (he'll be fit I think)

Hernandez
Vrancic
Emi

Idah

Subs

McGovern
Stiepermann
Thomas
Pukki
Martin
Trybull
Fitzpatrick
Drmic
Lomas

Surely not - Todd looks like it hurts him as much as it does us.
I know but he might have just said I'm done with playing for you in this system.

I doubt it very much as he doesn't seem like that type.

Just be interesting if Hernandez plays. He was best player for us in 1st half last game and like Cantwell and Tettey stayed away from dressing room and now Tettey and Todd are injured.

So

Zimmermann
Hanley
Byram
Leitner
Cantwell

All out

McLean (Let's hope) doubtful
Tettey doubtful

How would you go?

Krul

Aarons
Godfrey
Klose
Lewis

Rupp
Tettey (he'll be fit I think)

Hernandez
Vrancic
Emi

Idah

Subs

McGovern
Stiepermann
Thomas
Pukki
Martin
Trybull
Fitzpatrick
Drmic
Lomas

Agree with your team Bears. Rupp is clearly a central midfielder who can fill in elsewhere, which is always useful but a bit unfair to judge him unless he is at CM. Pukki looks shot and at least Idah is keen and hungry and has promise.

Surely something has to change tomorrow. It can't be the same gane plan (do we have ome)? And surely the players need to step up and if we go a goal down to fing go for it.

I'd say tomorrow is our last chance. Win and it keeps Watford in the mix plus we back to 4 points from safety with another team in the relegation mix W3st Ham up soon after.

cant see us getting any more than 1/2pts for rest of the season, bad to say but its how i feel, will watch all games left but with no optimism at all

Sick to death of these lame whimpish displays and Farkes stupid excuses for our worst run since 1927 . Sort it out big time or leave

Oh ..... and stop supporting the attrocious Smiths Farke who have once again humiliated our beloved club