Team vs Villa | Vital Football

Team vs Villa

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
DF says that Stiepermann is back training but tomorrow is too soon.

Leitner is fit and will be in the 18.

Hernandez has picked up another injury and will be out longer than expected now out for tomorrow and Sunderland - us and Injury prone players! Another winger with injuries.

It continues....

Raggett has picked up an injury - he has hurt his back and will be out - was he ever in?

Watkins is out as he is unwell.

Even though I've seen Trybull working at the gym DF says he still isn't fit and will be out and probably not back until the last couple of games.

DF says we had a great win and performance against reading, played well against Fulham and had a great 40 minutes at QPR.

But need to be more strict and harder to breakdown tomorrow.

He says they have spoken about this a lot this week but that means nothing as apparently they spoke about Matt Smith and look how that turned out!

DF says the players have been waiting for this game to come around (maybe after they beat us and because they want to move on from QPR).

DF then does his Hughton and give Villa lots of love:

'We are just full of respect for Aston Villa as they are chasing promotion. Aston Villa will come here full of motivation. It's similar to the task against Fulham. We are in the underdog role so need a cup mentality once again.'

Worked well against Fulham, didn't it?

He continues:

'We will try to have our best performance we can have and to win the game. But still, have to be concentrated and fully respectful. To win we have to be exceptional'

Why are we having to be respectful?

I think we will see the back 3 again:

Gunn

Pinto
Klose
Zimmermann
Hanley
Lewis

Tettey
Reed

Murphy
Srbeny
Maddison

Subs:

McGovern - Husband - Leitner - Oliviera - Edwards - Vrancic - Wes

Basically, all our 1st team squad involved as we have injuries.

He does speak crap.
Good 40 minutes at the flat pack ? I never saw that.
Even if we did, having a shite 50 minutes to follow and conceding 4 goals makes the first
40 irrelevant.

I think I saw one good 40 minutes and that was at Brentford away . And anyway only playing well for 40 minutes is no reason to be happy .....is a disgrace and I expect my team to play well for a lot longer than that

I will keep mine topped up today...hopefully help to forget another probable inept performance on the pitch.

I know its a bit silly. He went on about how to deal with villa and surely going back 3 central defenders and two attacking wingers.

They score 1st and that is it.