Team vs Swansea | Page 14 | Vital Football

Team vs Swansea

Hard fought win but ground out that result with sheer resilience, won by a superb goal, almost two as Pukki hit the post.
We were were playing at 50% last night yet still got the 3 points...Now just waiting for Leeds to slip up as i`m sure they will.

In some respects it was nice to sit and watch at home on the 60" as it looked an awful night weather wise at Carrow Road.
My seats were used by friends though so not empty.

And now your gonna believe us and now your gonna believe us and now your gonna believe us...were gonna win the league.

CTID

Still buzzing this morning ! What a fantastic night as we stood in the Snakepit and shouted ourselves hoarse and waved scarves at the end screaming , Going Up Up Up ! ............... Hope we are ha ha !!

Great pre-match with 2 different pubs . Illness prevented me from sprinting round the city on a pub tour but that didn’t detract from a great evening

On top of everything else...Its now the sickness bug in our household..So far I am ok, pray it stays that way cos its bad!

Mrs DG also not well but has to go to work as doing 3 persons full time jobs
at moment but so far I have not caught the bug !!

Thats simply too much information IMO and of no real interest as only the final result counted in the end!
Suppose it might be handy next time e play Swansea....Now when will that be? just let me think on that!