Team vs Spuds | Page 15 | Vital Football

Team vs Spuds

Probably better than coming back on train after league defeat in January
when loads of fans managed to get the 10.30 and we have to stand up all the way back to Norwich with a defeat in our heads.
If only we could swap these 2 results.

indeed. If we could swap the Burnley and Spurs aways in the Cup with our Premier League results we would have four extra points (or six ) and be within a win or just a point of getting out of the bottom 3 . I only hope that while the Canary nation has been wetting it’s pants over the FA Cup ..lead by Nob Butler , that they haven’t taken their eye off the League . It may be an idea to ask the fans of (now) forgotten about Wigan Athletic if they would rather have their now forgotten cup run or still be in the Premier League ?

Last edited:
Totally agree YB.
I wonder after all these years how Nob head Gutler got the gig and how he has managed to retain it for season after season of utter moronic comments.

I have stopped listening to Canary Call and Crap Friday or whatever it is called due to him and his pathetic presenting.
Apart from being totally annoying he takes a small comment from an intelligent supporter and then blows it up and falsifies it out of context and then gets morons to ring in and agree with him.

indeed. If we could swap the Burnley and Spurs awayd in the Cup with our Premier League results we would have four extra points (or six ) and be within a win or just a point of getting out of the bottom 3 . I only hope that while the Canary nation has been wetting it’s pants over the FA Cup ..lead by Nob Butler , that they haven’t taken their eye off the League . It may be an idea to ask the fans of (now) forgotten about Wigan Athletic if they would rather have their now forgotten cup run or still be in the Premier League ?

The 6000 plastics who went to see the spuds new ground are probably happy to get through to a very hard quarter final and admire man ure players rather
than go to sheffield to help us get a vital win.

I got train out but i live near Wimbledon, still was madness and took me over an hour to get home by train, god know how the canary faithful did going back to norfolk

There was no police presence after the game as both sets of fans walked past one another, i saw one mother trying to pull her pathetic son who was about 20, off of norwich fans as they walked by, he was pushing anyone he cld trying to start a fight and his dad looked like he wanted one too, he looked like grant from eastenders, cringy