Team vs Saints | Vital Football

Team vs Saints

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
This is one of the games from our final lot that has to be 3 points.

I also wanted to say from what I have been reading from Drmic I think it is time to give him a go. He sounds hungry and wants to play. He wants to impress the Switzerland manager for the Euro 2020 squad (I wonder if Klose could get In if he gets 6/7 games). Play Drmic and lets see if he can start getting us some goals - plus it will be new so other clubs will not know how to manage him. Saying that he hasn't had a good goal scoring season since 2014. around 115 games since 2015 and only 16 goals.

I would really consider Idah and Drmic playing together.

This is one of the games from our final lot that has to be 3 points.

I also wanted to say from what I have been reading from Drmic I think it is time to give him a go. He sounds hungry and wants to play. He wants to impress the Switzerland manager for the Euro 2020 squad (I wonder if Klose could get In if he gets 6/7 games). Play Drmic and lets see if he can start getting us some goals - plus it will be new so other clubs will not know how to manage him. Saying that he hasn't had a good goal scoring season since 2014. around 115 games since 2015 and only 16 goals.

I would really consider Idah and Drmic playing together.

When Drmic is fit, he knows how to put the ball in the net...we just need to keep him fit and give Pukki a rest

He has to be dropped. Hasn't been doing well and is off form...Why wouldn't he be dropped when we have two other forwards waiting...if he plays what message is that sending out?

EDP has pics from City open training - They seem to be playing rugby? (for movement I guess).

They mention that Zimmermann - Cantwell - Vrancic weren't involved.

Klose was and so were Leitner and young Martin.

Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl on his side's match at Norwich on Saturday: "We are focusing on game at weekend. It should happen. That is the last info I have. With supporters or without, this is from day to day.

"At the moment it looks like we have a normal game at the weekend.

"We will try to focus as much as possible on the game."

Pukki defo needs dropping, his form is shocking missing 1 or 2 sitters per game for the last couple of months, you cant play a whole season with the same striker who has been off colour for months, harps back to lack of investment. Drmic shown enough lately he should be given the nod

I am in Norwich this weekend for match first time in 3 months, but sustained a nasty knee injury two weeks ago. No fracture but severe impact injury. I am going to match and fortunately sitting on the end of a row so can “self isolate” injured knee! In light of the current coranavirus situation plus knee issue, this is likely to be my last league match of the season. As for the cup....who knows?

Sorry to hear that Sminky. Try not to put too much pressure on it and take it easy.

Apparently Chardonnay deadens the pain :grinning:

Premier League emergency meeting in the morning . Let’s hope the game is not called off , especially for fans like Sminky who have travelled a long distance

I expect this to be our last game as fans being able to enter the ground for a while, it seems necessary to try to halt the spread of this vile disease.

Players and manager now have the virus....noises that the season could be suspended - what would that mean and how long for? The euros might also be moved to 2021. If it comes to fans not being allowed to games then stream it (free for season ticket holders/fans with tickets to the game and maybe a small charge for fans without tickets) that way clubs don't miss out on money and fans don't miss out on games. I just think now players and staff are coming down with it they will decide it is time to stop.

It appears to me that all games will be off as if teams are isolated and cannot train even for a week they will consider it unfair to play a team who has been able to play week before and train.