Team vs Rotherham | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs Rotherham

Another game where we weren't at our best - I think we have a few tired legs so good the international break is here

We have definitely not been at our best last few games but have won them all. Fair play. As already said, the break has come at a good time for us . A nice 4 and 5 point gap between 2nd and 3rd. Surely not many wins left we need?

Glad I went today ! Despite getting a soaking and not feeling too well it was all worth it . A nervy win and it was agony getting through the last 10 minutes !

Amazing scenes at the end as the players and Farke came over to us !

Funniest part of the day was at Rotherham station as hundreds of us waited for the train back to Sheffield . As the Northern Rail train pulled in consisting of two carriages we were all chanting ‘your trains too small for us , your trains too small for us ‘. Ha ha ... I just love the humour of our fans on these fabulous away days !

We are back in our in our hotel in Sheffield now and travel back to Norwich tomorrow ! OTBC !

Great write up of your day YB and glad you got to see another win for your efforts. 5 points clear into the last international break. For the first time I feel like the break has come at the right time for us !