Team vs Rotherham | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs Rotherham

Pleased you had a good day YB! Just watched the highlights, Cantwell’s finish was nice. Pukki should’ve had a hat-trick in the end.

If you scroll down on the link the next game is Binners. I had a watch, Forrest could’ve been in double figures, they missed a hatful of cHances. Wish we were playing Binners next week.

I really like Zimmermann, I was at the Hull game and at Full-Time he went over to the fans spoke with them for a a while and took some pictures. He also waited when he saw a father and son running down the stairs to get a picture.

I'm loving the togetherness at the club at the moment, what a contrast to last season.
I think it was Klose with the pitch fork if it was zimmer then Klose did it too as he put pictures up

Pleased you had a good day YB! Just watched the highlights, Cantwell’s finish was nice. Pukki should’ve had a hat-trick in the end.

If you scroll down on the link the next game is Binners. I had a watch, Forrest could’ve been in double figures, they missed a hatful of cHances. Wish we were playing Binners next week.

Thanks Northern ! After watching 2 solid years of shite performances , it is indeed a revelation to see these fighting young lads ,who clearly love Norwich ,doing us proud ! We will probably not always win but with this team and these players it won’t be through lack of trying !

I think it was Klose with the pitch fork if it was zimmer then Klose did it too as he put pictures up
I didn’t see it bears, Chris Goreham said in RN at the time that it was Zimbo but maybe he couldn’t make it out, or maybe I misheard it.

Pleased you had a good day as well DG. Must be great again on match days now. Looking forwards to my next home game. Will try for one over Christmas.

Excellent pre match with good beer and good friends , and a belting second half . But I am now missing my Northern aways !!

As we all know who were at the game it certainly was a game of two halves, in the second we were superb, some great football with an attitude to win that is beyond belief, well pleased for Cantwell, the play and lay off to him and his finish was top drawer.
Pukki should have walked off at full time holding the match ball.!.!

Farke really is showing his worth, brave to play Cantwell, and the change after the break was plain to see.....In Farke we trust.

I thought the crowd were lively also and loved the Cheer up Paul Lambert Chants who has rightfully taken over George Burleys song!

"Agent Lambert keep up the good work, its worth every penny we must be paying you"

Hi guys, operation went well thank you. Just recovering now. I can't eat much (had jelly for lunch, dinner and breakfast today). I have no feeling in my right side of face and tounge. I look like I've had a fight but other than that I'm okay. Thanks to YB for texts yesterday. I've seen highlights and I'm still not sure why Krul always pushes the ball. Also going to be interesting with Hernandez...he was injured and Cantwell came in and did well then Cantwell got injured and Hernandez cane back and was good and now it's happened again. It will be good to have full strength squad again soon especially over this busy period.

I had message at half time from a friend saying we were looking lost and second half looked totally different which is great to hear because many times last season I said 'God here comes another great DF teamteam' but he has really changed my view of him.

Surgeon said that I should be back to normal by next weekend but I hope sooner as I don't want to feel like this for the next week. I have been given my mental plate and wisdom tooth in a plastic cup....lovely

Wishing you a speedy recovery Bears.

Now on my back to Brum after a brilliant weekend spent in the fine city to see family, friends and of course the football! Unfortunately these visits are all too few and far between these days. I was desperate for us to win this weekend as last time I was at CR, we lost! I was seriously worried and in a major sulk at half time, but we really pulled it out of the bag second half! It turned out to be a brilliant afternoon and I wish I could be there again next weekend.

No doubt about that the crowd helped . We sung ourselves hoarse in Snakepit and that was rewarded with the equaliser and two further goals . If we keep keep going behind at home we will all have to sing a bit louder ! !