Team vs Rotherham | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs Rotherham

That will prove to be a big 3 points at the end, sort of game we'd lose 0-1 all day long over recent seasons. Great second half. Back to the top we go!

Agree Nathan, sounded like it was going to one of those games again. You just know that this season as soon as we equalise then we’ll go in and win it!

I hope they keep hold of him but I can see the fans turning on him and Gill after a few more results like that, especially being ex-Norwich.

Yep won't be long until they turn on them both . Couldn't happen to any better two people . He is going to be the ultimate double agent and it will be so sweet. Potentially, if we go up and they go down, and we beat them at Carrow Road , who knows how long our unbeaten run may remain against them?! You could be looking at 20+ years. Looking at the table at the moment.. if Boro lose... we will be 5 points clear in top 2. Crazy!!!

Zimmermann hugging the groundsman, that’s togetherness.

Ha, he’s now got the fork and is repairing the pitch! Quality

I really like Zimmermann, I was at the Hull game and at Full-Time he went over to the fans spoke with them for a a while and took some pictures. He also waited when he saw a father and son running down the stairs to get a picture.

I'm loving the togetherness at the club at the moment, what a contrast to last season.

Thanks for the link Nathan ! What a party in the Snakepit . Went flying when Pukki scored . First half was crap but we eventually woke up and ended winning easily , and should have had 5 really

Onwards and upwards . Today is done and we have now GOT ago beat Bolton