Team vs Rotherham | Vital Football

Team vs Rotherham

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Leitner is out again. Hopefully, back for Bolton but we will have to wait and see.

were a bit concerned about Teemu Pukki and Emi Buendia because they both got a hit, but they are ok and available.

Hernandez will be out too - he has pulled a hamstring.

Sometimes Matt [Jarvis] is able to train with us but sometimes we have to slow the load down. we have to be careful with that so we have decided not to give him minutes tonight.

Hanley they are monitoring and don't want to rush.

so no leitner or Hernandez tomorrow.

That is how I would go.

Subs:

McGovern - Marshall - Rhodes - Godfrey - Trybull - Srbeny - Passlack

Arrived in Norwich a couple of hours ago for football and pre Xmas meet up with brother, niece etc pre match and after. Staying in a quaint terrace not far from Cathedral. Dining out at the Belgian Monk after match......Hope NCFC can deliver tomorrow. My home matches are few and far between these days and last time we lost 4-3 to West Brom first home match of season.

Spot on as ever with your team Bears . Shame about Hernandez and Leitner , but that team is still good enough to win comfortably

I am in for an operation on my mouth tomorrow at 6:30am!!! I hope that I'll be up and okay for the match - if not YB/DG I'll text one of you could you send me texts?

you can text me too bears just in case.
I think I may have lost your number on phone text history
but mine is the same.

yes good luck bears.
will keep you informed although carrow road has terrible
wi fi , in fact it has none at all.

iFollow was 10 steps back from iPlayer which I never had issues with. Rotherham well on top. Crazy!

Same here Nathan, iplayer was so much better. We haven’t done much yet. They’ve got the post so we could be two down