Team vs reading | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs reading

DF

'The lads have every right to be happy today. It was a well-deserved win. the game could have been done at half-time and we missed several chances in the second-half. But I’m very pleased today. Dennis Srbeny was brilliant today. He worked so much for the group and created a lot of situations for the lads. In the last minutes, we tried to give everything. We fought and that shows will we be greedy in our last eight games.'

Good win that should have been a lot more comfortable. Ref was terrible and no idea how they finished with 11 men. Thought Srbeny played well for the team and should have scored. I think once he gets a couple and is more relaxed he could be good for us. Team looked nervous as the game went on, think the win will do the confidence some good.

Another total idiot of a ref . How could not punish those synical fouls against us . the guy was a disgrace . Good to see a win , but we should have put that lot to bed a lot easier . Two lower half sides I am afraid

Just home at beer o clock...Great 3 points albeit made hard by ourselves, ref a disgrace, they should have finished the game with 9 men on the pitch....Cold is an understatement today!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/reading/11294490/norwich-3-2-reading

Strange how a game can look different from alternative views. We were in the lower River End and Srbeny looked absent for most of the first half. He ran about a lot like Gerome most of the second and did play a couple of decent touches to no avail. He and Watkins are not dissimilar to rip Van winkle and Grant Hanley was my MotM. :posh:

Good raw talent is Fernandez ! Just needs to tidy up and get some really accurate crosses into the box .

Good result yesterday . Now we won’t get relegated ! :grin:

yellow belly - 18/3/2018 10:54

Good raw talent is Fernandez ! Just needs to tidy up and get some really accurate crosses into the box .

Good result yesterday . Now we won’t get relegated ! :grin:

In that case DF will be fired for not achieving Smiffs target :grin: