Team vs reading | Vital Football

Team vs reading

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So Reed is fit for the game and I’m guessing will play.

Again df says he must be careful with zimmermann’s load....seems this is a regular thing with our players. He says Zimmerman is fit.

Tettey is out.

Oli has been involved in training and is looking good for tomorrow but probably only from the bench?

Thompson and Jarvis getting close to 1st team training by df wants to be careful with them.

Df says that Wes is fit but df likes his impact from the bench.

Df happy Edwards got eng u20 call up as it will be good for confidence and get game time....something you’re not giving him?

He said that Edwards is fit and wait until tomorrow to see if he will be involved.

So

Gunn

Pinto
Zimmerman
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Reed
Vrancic

Murphy
Maddison
Hernandez

Srbeny

Subs
McGovern - raggett - Husband- Oli - Wes - Edwards - someone other than Watkins

That’s what is do

Best we have I guess , but I don’t think we have enough goals in us to beat Reading. Have heard some calls for Wes to be involved , but his age is against him now

Who would you play wes ahead of and where. He us best in the Maddison role.

Reading been leaking goals so you'd hope we could score but I've no confidence

Reading will try to play some football against us and not just let us keep possession as they like to hold the ball also, this should make a far more interesting game that of late.
I fully expect to see a far better display from our lads as long as the Fuhrer gets his team selection right will will get a comfortable win....CTID

I am going to say Srbeny to score his first and Edwards (if he is on) will also score

Subs:

McGovern
Edwards
Wes
Husband
Zimmermann
Oli
Watkins

Zimmermann if fit for the bench should be on the pitch. Great to see Edwards on the bench. Strong looking bench minus Watkins.

I am not sure about the back 4 formation as it has looked ropey.

RN saying the football isn't great.

Murphy chance but crosses and Srbeny can't get there.

RN 'Reading look a side low on confidence'

We have only scored 6 goals in front of the barclay this season!!! we scored that many in one game against reading last season.

Come on City lets smash them and get our GD up. Can't let this slip. Reading all over the place

Afternoon Bears. Great start to the game today but Reading do sound off it ! Lets get the goal difference up - 2 more goals and we'll be above the Scum if they lose today :grin: